F-15A radar, electronics and air brake pictures needed

Hi, does someone ever took pictures of the F-15 A (not C nor E) 's radar, complete electronic bays (also the boxes behind the seat) and the area below the air brake (and the interior of it) when it is in open position?

$ is offered when I may use them...

Danny Coremans

DACO Products

• 1 month later...

I can not expect everyone in the world knows me or my publications, but let's say I'm not looking for published material...

And Jake, thanks for the offer, but let's keep a nice diversity in photo's between our publications...

Danny Coremans

DACO Products

www.dacoproducts.com

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Ol Crew Dog said:

Let me take a look at my photos an see what I got? 

Meanwhile I've photographed the radar and the speed brake of a B-model at Lakenheath, so these are no longer really needed but you may always go through your pictures to see if any (detailed) picture is worth to replace one of mine….

Danny Coremans - DACO

2 hours ago, DACO Products said:

This lady is a training aircraft exclusive for technicians, not for pilots ...

Which means it probably isn't the best candidate to use in a book as a reference for modelers of an active jet on a typical flying day.

20 hours ago, GEH737 said:

For what it's worth - here's a few pictures of 76-124 over the years (not my photos).

cYLg6vp.jpg

kXt22E4.jpg

VubZRRF.jpg

I especially like the lift picture as I was in Crash Recovery for 4 years at the Heath, 97-2001. So this bird is the weapons/ FTD trainer, not fly able or active in the squadron. I used this bird for lift revert on my crews so not exactly a good referance point considering it not active. Thanx 

Edited by Ol Crew Dog
More info
On 6 december 2017 at 3:37 PM, jmel said:

Which means it probably isn't the best candidate to use in a book as a reference for modelers of an active jet on a typical flying day.

Why wouldn't she? At least this allowed me to play around with the radar dish to get a nice variation between the pictures….

And I don't need an active jet to make a true bible: of the EE Lightning - the aircraft uncovered in my previous book - there is not a single one flying around these days, while I sold 600 copies of this book during the first weekend last year at the IPMS UK model show…  And last month a lot of people came back to my stand to thank me for making such a good book about their beloved Lightning

BTW this upcoming book will uncover only the first two models of the Eagle, being exclusively the F-15A and B. 

The other three models (C/D and E) will be uncovered in two more books, I have enough detailed and diverse pictures to do it this way...

For example there will be pictures of three (!) different speed brakes of the F-15 A/B in this book, and also pictures of the original Douglas Escapac IC-7 ejection seat.

So don't try what you are trying to do...

Danny Coremans

DACO Products

That’s all fine, the first F-15A to get my name on it is still flying out of Nellis. The only intact systems would be the Hydraulics and avionics needed  for weapons load toads for load training. We would use it for our usual 6 month certification on the lift for Crash Recovery, but still only training not fly able that wa all was meant. If my A model 76-0057 is still active I am sure there’s a tub somewhere active if not I might have pics when they were. I just have to dig them out.

cheers

Edited by Ol Crew Dog
On 12/8/2017 at 3:33 PM, DACO Products said:

So don't try what you are trying to do...

I'm not quite sure what it is you think I'm trying to do, but whatever.  I'm the one that offered to send you my images of an active, airworthy, flying F-15A for YOUR book, to help YOU put out a better product.  

If you don't know why a maintenance trainer makes a bad example as a modeler resource, then, well, that's on you.  I'm not the only one saying it isn't the best idea.

Edited by jmel
9 hours ago, habu2 said:

$ is offered when I may use them… 

What exactly is meant by this?

That I don't mind to pay a fair price if your picture(s) will be used in this book, it doesn't has to be a free-be

Danny Coremans

DACO Products