Hi all

Found out today that I have to have a hernia repaired, and it is going to put me out of work for a few days, making bills a little hard to pay this month. Also, I have come to the conclusion that I am just not into actively modelling anymore. I check the boards pretty much daily, I enjoy reading my FSM, but I can't remember the last time that I sat down and finished a model...it's been AT LEAST 10 years. I've just lost interest, and I don't think it is coming back. So, the surgery is a good excuse to get rid of some models that will never get built sitting in my closet. 

All are open box, most bags sealed, and unless stated otherwise, complete. Just in case the "modelling bug" does come back, there is a very small, very specific, trade list at the bottom. I prefer Paypal, and PM me if you are interested in anything. Buyer pays shipping. I want these gone, so I will entertain reasonable offers. After a while, they will be posted to E-bay. 

Aaron 

1/48 Academy F-15E (new mold)

$25.00 

1/48 Revell F-4C

$5.00 

1/35 Dragon M1A2 SEP

$35.00 

Trades

1/48 GWH F-15C MSIP II

1/48 Tamiya Block 32/52 

1/32 Tamiya P-51D

1/32 Tamiya F4U-1A Corsair 

Edited by strikeeagle801

Bump. Willing to make deals here (for instance...I'll trade all three things that are left for the 1/48 GWH F-15C) if anyone is interested in anything. I'll wait a few more days, then on to E-bay.

Aaron 

Edited by strikeeagle801