The 48ers - Great Service! Great Selection!

I have now placed 5 orders with "The 48ers.com" and need to throw out a great reference for the crew there. I have had fantastic results in finding some of the hard to find aftermarket items here in the USA and they are very reasonably priced with very reasonable shipping. My shipments to my home or work have averaged around 8-10 days from the order date which is pretty good...MUCH better than many of the other overseas vendors that I will not name here. Customer service seems to be a priority.

Selection like I said is fantastic. Remember this is a site specializing in 1/48 scale MODERN or Cold War items only. So if you're a modeler who enjoys those builds, The 48ers is a great place to shop. Check them out.

• 5 months later...

i'll second this.

just had the pleasure of working with Ilias, selection and both item and shipping prices (compared to the rest of the euro zone) of the48ers are top notch alright but most importantly the customer care was fantastic. i won't bore you with the details because it's all political mess in between govts. yet we managed to work it out with a bit of patience. :beer4:

Best regards,
Murad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2017 at 7:53 AM, Mr Matt Foley said:

I have now placed 5 orders with "The 48ers.com" and need to throw out a great reference for the crew there. I have had fantastic results in finding some of the hard to find aftermarket items here in the USA and they are very reasonably priced with very reasonable shipping. My shipments to my home or work have averaged around 8-10 days from the order date which is pretty good...MUCH better than many of the other overseas vendors that I will not name here. Customer service seems to be a priority.

Selection like I said is fantastic. Remember this is a site specializing in 1/48 scale MODERN or Cold War items only. So if you're a modeler who enjoys those builds, The 48ers is a great place to shop. Check them out.

I agree with you 100%. They are my first go to shop when looking for aftermarket and they are constantly expanding their product line. Ilias is doing a great job.