New decal from Begemot - 72-064 Mil Mi-24V\VP\R\K

Despite +40 С outside the window we don't give up and release new decal.

Today we keep old promises - 72-064 Mil for Mi-24V, VP, R and K modification. In decal include 36 marking scheme for helicopters from different countries, also include full stencil set for one helicopter and any types of external armament.

http://begemotdecals.ru/showpos.php?lang=2&id=164

72-064%20Mi-24V+VP.jpg

Expecting questions - and when will be print decal for Mi-24P - we answer this decal in work too, but we won't advance an event. Firstly we will release 1-48 decal for Mi-24V, VP, R and K modification

Edited by kotey
39 minutes ago, kotey said:

Despite +40 С outside the window we don't give up and release new decal

That is a good looking set, and the reference diagrams too. But what I'm interested in is the 40C! Using Google's handy conversion that equals 104F. Which is high but not odd for here in Missouri and Kansas farmland. Let's see, more Googling finds our latitude is almost but not quite 39 N and Rostov on Don's is a bit over 47 N.
And it appears your climate is not dramatically different from ours according to this colorful data table, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rostov-on-Don#Climate
That's a fun thing about forums, encountering people from all over the planet and looking up info about their part of this little ball of rock and water.

Edited by southwestforests

Yes, 30-40 days in July ang August in my native town is wery hot and dry - even no clouds on the sky.

About global conspiracy between us and model producers - my most like quote -  David Francis from SAM Publications: generally before Begemot decals for Ka-27 and MiG-31 in 1\48 scale has fallen to my hands of me weren't interesting at all this two models from HB, but after this i'm going to buy this two models definitely.

That would be usual in next years. Clima is changing for sure. In Croatia in my continental part in these days we have 5 days +35am then heavy rain nd then drop to +12 in the morning.

Because of your decals I bought two Mi-26..... but we need Mi-24P in 1/72. Hope that Zvezda will change their mind.

Mario, Mi-24P is alredy designed, i'm saw renders - only one new sprue, we talk about markings for inbox decal - so i think this model will be, but date of release - i don't know.

2 hours ago, kotey said:

Mario, Mi-24P is alredy designed, i'm saw renders - only one new sprue, we talk about markings for inbox decal - so i think this model will be, but date of release - i don't know.

Nice info!!! It would be great!! :-)