Kursad,

Have you seen pictures of the CA ANG F-15C serial 84-0004 yet?  She’s got stunning markings for the 75th Anniversary of the 144th FW- definitely one of the better special Eagle schemes IMHO.  

Steve

Edited by Falconxlvi

Here's a vote for the early F/A-18A with the counter shaded camo scheme.  Since you are doing early F-15As, might as well do equal time for the Navy and Marines.  I've always thought the early countershading gave the Hornet the best looking paint job it ever wore.  The old 1/48 Microscale sheets are overdue for replacement, and the 1/72 Hasegawa kit decals are most often yellowed out. 

F18-A151726-VMFA323scan2.jpg

Rick L.

20 minutes ago, Trash hauler said:

Outstanding !!!  I hadn't heard about the Demons, Paul !  It's about time we get an updated replacement for the Emhar kits.  Any idea when they might show ?

Bruce

That “other” site has a feature on the new Sword kits and says they are arriving in January.  

Decal options included in the SW72122 kit, are
1) VF-31, 105‘, BuNo.143489

2) VF-161, 101/AH‘, BuNo.145295

The SW72123 kit includes 2 decal options also for USN

1) VF-61, 203/AG‘, BuNo.137064

2)  VF-82, 114/E‘, BuNo.137016 

8 hours ago, Charlie D. said:

Any thoughts on down sizing some of your C-54 schemes for the 1/144 Minicraft kit?

I have been thinking about this and it sounds like a no-brainer. I will plan a sheet and announce a product in the coming months.

10 hours ago, KursadA said:

I have been thinking about this and it sounds like a no-brainer. I will plan a sheet and announce a product in the coming months.

That's great! I was looking at your 1/72 sheet and thinking, I have no room for that kit, but would love some of these schemes for my stack of Minicraft kits!

With the Kitty Hawk 1/48 UH-1N coming, I'd think there could easily be a sheet of great options.  Personally, I'd like to see some USAF options for missile field security.  Profiles look like one such option from F.E. Warren will be included in the kit.

-Ryan

40 minutes ago, eraucubsfan said:

Probably very niche but how about decals for the Special Hobby F2G? Maybe test and racing? 

There was a set like that by Red Gecko Decals (Lonestar Models). It sold out fast, I actually got the last set. Very popular subject.

39 minutes ago, Ed Nirel said:

So I just snagged a KAI T-50 for cheap and am now looking for decals and I’m finding nothing. Philippines, Iraq, ROKAF all have neat low vis schemes for this jet. 

There is a small outfit called Blue Diamond Decals that has a few sets for Philippine Air Force FA-50PH aircraft.

They could be reached through their Facebook group page...

https://www.facebook.com/Philippine-Military-Scale-Models-1548733742048308/?eid=ARAIudYgeebgL_cs-k7aOT9foAUDb59sSWkKo0zE7o_qzNXvcXqeLRJCJTdoCDhnwrjVAfFhFnq4uirx

1 hour ago, Ed Nirel said:

So I just snagged a KAI T-50 for cheap and am now looking for decals and I’m finding nothing. Philippines, Iraq, ROKAF all have neat low vis schemes for this jet. 

I have a FA-50 decal sheet ready and waiting for conversion parts to appear. Pretty much all of the exported aircraft are the FA-50 variant and need a different fin tip in addition to some other parts like pylons etc.

3 hours ago, KursadA said:

I have a FA-50 decal sheet ready and waiting for conversion parts to appear. Pretty much all of the exported aircraft are the FA-50 variant and need a different fin tip in addition to some other parts like pylons etc.

The instructions in the Wolfpack resin burner can for the T-50 indicate an Academy TA-50/FA-50 kit.  I’m hoping this means there’s an Academy boxing of the different variants coming. Otherwise I see Wolfpack inevitably doing these parts.  

You're an industry powerhouse Kursad.  I’m sure you could pick up the phone and the parts or kits would appear. 😎

Edited by Ed Nirel
3 hours ago, KursadA said:

25 minutes ago, Ed Nirel said:

The instructions in the Wolfpack resin burner can for the T-50 indicate an Academy TA-50/FA-50 kit.  I’m hoping this means there’s an Academy boxing of the different variants coming. Otherwise I see Wolfpack inevitably doing these parts.  

You're an industry powerhouse Kursad.  I’m sure you could pick up the phone and the parts or kits would appear. 😎

While we are on the subject of converting the T-50 into the FA-50...…

Halfway down on the first post.....

Your welcome...

I saw his post earlier last year, but his Web site states that the FA-50 parts are fictional, like the rest of his stuff. I am not sure how accurate his tail modification is, so I would rather wait until Academy releases a FA-50 with extra sprues or a higher-volume resin company makes a conversion more readily available.