26 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Ok Corey, I guess I deserve that on the surface.  But, you miss the more subtile meaning of my post.  Touche! 

Na, I get it, I really appreciate what Kursad does.  I just couldn’t resist! 😉

Thanks for the kind words, folks - I actually appreciate the constant influx of new ideas in this thread. The actual nagging and harassment takes place in my email inboxes and not here 🙂 

The to-do list looks overwhelming at times, but we will get to see it all - it will just take some time. I just sent a few new designs and reprints for my August batch of releases so I will start shipping new sheets as soon as I come back from the UK. The next couple of weeks will be very busy shipping all of your orders for the SR-71s and other sheets. As always, thanks for your support and interest. 

2 hours ago, Corey said:

I do like Derek’s idea for B mode F-105 decals.  In 1/48, there is both the Falcon conversion and the C and H conversion that are available.  Not sure how well a whole sheet of that subject would sell though...

Well I think a 1/32 F-105D sheet would be best, the NJ ANG "B" option could be sort of like a bonus option...  Although, didn't the 4th TFW with the large Indian head on the nose use both "B" and "D" models?

-Derek

Edited by viking73
24 minutes ago, viking73 said:

Well I think a 1/32 F-105D sheet would be best, the NJ ANG "B" option could be sort of like a bonus option...  Although, didn't the 4th TFW with the large Indian head on the nose use both "B" and "D" models?

-Derek

I spent a lot of time on the F-105 base drawings and "infrastructure"; so it would be fairly easy to add new F-105 decals to the line-up. I have a sheet with earlier (NMF/silver) F-105 markings in mind, and a 1/48 scale F-105B/D sheet is also a possibility.  1/32 is not a given though  - it is no secret that 1/32 does not sell fast enough for me and I will be very picky in choosing the whatever few 1/32 sheets I will be releasing in the future.

28 minutes ago, viking73 said:

Although, didn't the 4th TFW with the large Indian head on the nose use both "B" and "D" models?

-Derek

The 4th flew B’s, as did the reserve unit at Hill in Utah, as did a training unit at McConnell in Kansas, and of course both the 119th and the 141st in New Jersey.  Don’t forget the Thunderbirds too!

i think Kursad is right, any B model markings should be included on a wider D model sheet.

corey

I just noticed that the announced "new" SH-3D/G Sea King by Italeri in 1/72 (a reboxing of the Fujimi-kit) comes without the earlier announced Italian Navy decals.

So, I'd like to throw in Italian Navy markings for a "blue" Sea King and of course some markings for a "grey" US Navy-aircraft.

Italy:

800px-Agusta_SH-3D_Sea_King_(AS-61),_Ita

US Navy:

30043_1544544170.jpg

HAJO

Now that we have Early Years Eagles and Early Years Falcons and Hornets on the way, how about Early Years Tomcats?

I’d love some 1/72 white/gray/orange prototype F-14A birds.

16 hours ago, AD-4N said:

Now that we have Early Years Eagles and Early Years Falcons and Hornets on the way, how about Early Years Tomcats?

I’d love some 1/72 white/gray/orange prototype F-14A birds.

That would be great - it would be a good excuse to get into the crowded arena of Tomcat markings. 

1 hour ago, KursadA said:

That would be great - it would be a good excuse to get into the crowded arena of Tomcat markings. 

Hi,

The early Tomcats (early as in the first 12) are a part of that arena where you'd be without competition.

I mean the really early ones with the higher fences on the back. There is a 1/48 Steel Beach conversion set for the Tamiya Tomcat, but decals don't exist as far as I know.

The markings are pretty cool with all the red and orange.

I've read that in 1/72, the old Matchbox kit has the higher fences. I believe that it was only ever issued with decals for fleet markings.

Cheers, Stefan.

17 hours ago, KursadA said:

You’ve made my day.  Reason #321 why Caracal is my favorite decal brand.

23 hours ago, KursadA said:

There is not much in 1/72 for Tomcats, so these would be most welcome for many modelers, I think.

I love the idea of early F-14 markings, but here’s rub. Which kit should the decals be sized for? Hasegawa, Fujimi, Fine Molds, or Great Wall? (The GWH kit is going to be a D model, but we can assume they'll release an A eventually.)

Discuss.... 😃

On 7/1/2019 at 10:37 AM, Stephen said:

I would really luv to see the bird in the second link since I have 1.1 hrs in the back seat!!!! So if a 72nd Phantom sheet comes along please include it!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

KursadA,

We need you to shrink your beatiful 1:48 FB-111A sheet in 1:72.

To my knowledge, the few related old Micro/Super Scale sheets are very hard to find. In addition, Hasegawa is re-realising this kit, still tge best in this scale.

Looking forward to that.

8 hours ago, Lucio Martino said:

KursadA,

We need you to shrink your beatiful 1:48 FB-111A sheet in 1:72.

To my knowledge, the few related old Micro/Super Scale sheets are very hard to find. In addition, Hasegawa is re-realising this kit, still tge best in this scale.

Looking forward to that.

Hi,

That's good news. Is it just the FB-111A, or are they re-releasing the other models as well? 

Cheers, Stefan.

And on the subject of FB-111s - perhaps some in the SIOP scheme as well?  The DarkVark scheme is a bit too drab for my liking...  The Microscale sheet is long out of production, and the future Res-Kit exhaust set has re-ignited my desire to build one.

16 minutes ago, jenshb said:

And on the subject of FB-111s - perhaps some in the SIOP scheme as well?  The DarkVark scheme is a bit too drab for my liking...  The Microscale sheet is long out of production, and the future Res-Kit exhaust set has re-ignited my desire to build one.

Highly likely - will post more comments if i survive the crowds of the British Museum.