On 9/18/2019 at 12:55 AM, Niels said:

Chile has a new scheme for their F-16C/D's; https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9447408😉

I was afraid this would happen. Chile's C/D models had the coolest paint, and now look completely vanilla. I was hoping they would have painted the AM/BM models in the C/D scheme instead. But, as usual, no one asked me.

Nice! Folks have been asking for a reprint of CD72058 or a new B-52H sheet for some time; so I will consider adding this.

I wish they chose a clearer typeface : your humble non-native speaker friend here just spent a couple minutes trying to figure out what a "dinbotieal angel" was before it finally dawned on me 🙂  

Edited by KursadA
1 hour ago, KursadA said:

I wish they chose a clearer typeface : your humble non-native speaker friend here just spent a couple minutes trying to figure out what a "dinbotieal angel" was before it finally dawned on me 🙂  

😂

Ancient history by now, but Microscale/Superscale did several USAFE units in 1/72 scale decades ago. But yeah, the preponderance of decals have been for Korean War Sabres. Kinda like the preponderance of Sabre kits have been for the F-86F-30 and not much to none for the earlier workhorses, the A and E models. If I were an enterprising kit manufacturer, I would produce a really good kit of the F-86A and maybe sell the wing sprues as a separate package for those who would want to convert their F kits to Es. In 1/72 scale, or course. And then in 1/48 scale, too!😊

11 hours ago, Viperguy said:

What I would really like to see is USAFFE F86s. Everybody does the Korean war ones but you never see the USAFFE ones.

7 hours ago, Paul Boyer said:

Ancient history by now, but Microscale/Superscale did several USAFE units in 1/72 scale decades ago. But yeah, the preponderance of decals have been for Korean War Sabres. Kinda like the preponderance of Sabre kits have been for the F-86F-30 and not much to none for the earlier workhorses, the A and E models. If I were an enterprising kit manufacturer, I would produce a really good kit of the F-86A and maybe sell the wing sprues as a separate package for those who would want to convert their F kits to Es. In 1/72 scale, or course. And then in 1/48 scale, too!😊

Air Guard versions as well....along with F-86Ds and Ls.

7 minutes ago, Niels said:

Forgot VietNam 😉

True, but that would require a model of a different airframe which may or may not be coming.  I too though, would welcome some Counter Invader decals eventually.

15 hours ago, Corey said:

The ICM B-26 Invader is available from Ukraine on eBay.  It should be finding its way to the rest of the world shortly.  Could we convince you to do some Guard, Korean and WW2 markings for it?

Not to mention, they were very popular in Latin America, and by the Portuguese in Africa......

On 9/23/2019 at 11:17 AM, KursadA said:

Nice! Folks have been asking for a reprint of CD72058 or a new B-52H sheet for some time; so I will consider adding this.

The Diabolical Angel art was also applied to the center caps of the main gear:

DSC-0100.jpg

Jonah

• 2 weeks later...

The ICM B-26 Invader is available from Ukraine on eBay.  It should be finding its way to the rest of the world shortly.  Could we convince you to do some Guard, Korean and WW2 markings for it?

Seconded!

I am working on B-26 base drawings and will definitely do at least a couple sheets. Many interesting postwar options there, and possibly colorful Korean War aircraft if I can find references. Stay tuned.

this book is a fabulous reference for Korean War Invaders:

B-26 Invader Units over Korea (Osprey Frontline Colour 4) https://www.amazon.com/dp/1841760803/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_PXGODbXSX5QNX

• 5 weeks later...