On 11/21/2019 at 12:05 AM, KursadA said:

I am still working on the 1/48 scale line-up - but I will definitely have the 1/72 versions of the F-111A, Early F-18, V-22 and NASA F-104 sheets released in the last batch, along with the 1/72 scale T-6 Texan and "Starfighters" F-104. 

Happy Holidays, how soon can we expect to preorder the 1/72 NASA & STARFIGHTERS team F-104 sheets. I am planning on at least two or three of each.

39 minutes ago, hemspilot said:

Happy Holidays, how soon can we expect to preorder the 1/72 NASA & STARFIGHTERS team F-104 sheets. I am planning on at least two or three of each.

The Starfighters sheet is printed but the NASA one is not - it increasingly looks like my next batch of decals is not going to be available until late January. 

3 hours ago, KursadA said:

The Starfighters sheet is printed but the NASA one is not - it increasingly looks like my next batch of decals is not going to be available until late January. 

Can you do a partial release?

I know this is an obscure model kit of an obscure subject, but ever consider doing markings for the Hobbycraft CF-100?  

these guys got me thinking about it:

I have this kit, but the kit decals are sorry and there is not much out there for aftermarket.

Edited by Corey

1/48 and 1/72 H-53 family.  Everyone uses them:  USAF, USN, USMC, JMSDF, IDF, Germany and more.  So many schemes:  SEA, engine gray, ADC gray, olive drab, USMC Land Scheme, IDF tan, USMC tactical gray . . .  And tons of other schemes I forgot just now.  

16 minutes ago, AD-4N said:

1/48 and 1/72 H-53 family.  Everyone uses them:  USAF, USN, USMC, JMSDF, IDF, Germany and more.  So many schemes:  SEA, engine gray, ADC gray, olive drab, USMC Land Scheme, IDF tan, USMC tactical gray . . .  And tons of other schemes I forgot just now.  

I agree, good suggestion!  Now if only someone would make a HH-3 kit too!

6 hours ago, Corey said:

I agree, good suggestion!  Now if only someone would make a HH-3 kit too!

Yes, and a HH-43 as well. I'm pretty sure AMP will want to do a HH-43, since they have the more obscure HOK-1 as a future release.

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/AMP48013?result-token=FstzO

Maybe some day, they'll give us an HH-3...

Chers, Stefan. 

22 hours ago, Corey said:

I know this is an obscure model kit of an obscure subject, but ever consider doing markings for the Hobbycraft CF-100?  

these guys got me thinking about it:

I have this kit, but the kit decals are sorry and there is not much out there for aftermarket.

Hey Corey,

I suggest you print your own decals. You can do magic. There are tutorials online, if you are interested. 

• 2 weeks later...

Kitty Hawk 1:48 Jaguar family needs some love.  Lots of users:  RAF, France, Ecuador, Oman, India, and Nigeria.  Lots of schemes:  RAF pink, French desert, gray/green, all gray, Nigerian jungle.  Most sheets now are for the RAF and France, single-seaters.  Everybody used at least some of the Wagon Queen Family Truckster T.2/T.4/E versions.  

I've read the kit decals are sometimes off-center and hard to manage (i.e. once they hit the model they are very tough to move).  

9 hours ago, Dutch said:

Not necessarily a new request, just a neat photo of a KC-46 in-flight refueling boom.  Notice the boom markings.  The KC-135 & KC-10 probably have similar markings.

They do - and it is right there on the KC-135R stencil sheets that you most certainly have! I will include it in the generic markings sheet in 1/72 as well.

And the request list continues...

How about printing a stencil only sheet for the 72nd B-52H and B-1B so that we can get more than one option out of those EXCELLENT sheets?

Also, can somebody scan the stencil placement instruction insert for the B-52H (72-058) sheet for me?  I seem to have lost mine in moving stuff.

WARDOG

On 12/20/2019 at 3:46 PM, KursadA said:

They do - and it is right there on the KC-135R stencil sheets that you most certainly have! I will include it in the generic markings sheet in 1/72 as well.

Yes indeed! I meant no criticism at all. In fact, Kursad, yours are the only sheets that accurately capture the boom markings. Revell included a pathetic set in their KC-10 kit. And AMT-ERTL neglected to put any boom markings in their KC-135 kits. Well done sir. I am sending you a small gift. K/r, Dutch 

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Yes indeed! I meant no criticism at all. In fact, Kursad, yours are the only sheets that accurately capture the boom markings. Revell included a pathetic set in their KC-10 kit. And AMT-ERTL neglected to put any boom markings in their KC-135 kits. Well done sir. I am sending you a small gift. K/r, Dutch 

And that folks, is why I love this group! 
@Dutch @KursadA

How about a dedicated sheet of Air Force test and evaluation aircraft? I've seen tons of Navy squadrons done in 1/48 (VX-4,9) but I've rarely seen USAF ones. Even then there's still USN markings that have still not been portrayed.

Air Tankers for fire fighting in 1/48?  

could include options for new ICM Invader,  Monogram B-25, Kinetic S-2 Tracker, TBM, Tigercat abd Guardian, PBY abd even B-17 although heavily modified. 

I know you have covered the Tigercat and Guardian on past sheets but there are some cool schemes out there.