I'd go for USAF and USAFE F-16A/B's aswell as F-16C/D's. Possibly also a dedicated Dessert Storm sheet, merging different aircraft, but if single aircraft is a requirement there's plenty of units besides the 401TFW 614TFS that haven't been covered

MiG killer 86-0262 and 90-0778 are likely candidates amongst many others 🙂

Happy New Year everyone 🥳

Edited by Niels
10 hours ago, KursadA said:

I will absolutely consider it for the new T-38 sheet in the works - I hope new photos will be widely available shortly.

I can get you some if you need them. I see this jet daily since i'm stationed there.

Edited by jtalex94
22 minutes ago, Mike J. Idacavage said:

While we are on the topic of T-38s (another favorite aircraft of mine), for something both colorful and unusual how about the T-38 used by Boeing as a chase aircraft ...

That looks like a screenshot from a computer flight sim.

Or do a USNTPS sheet with multiple subjects, like F-18B, T-38B, U-6A Otter, UV-18A Twin Otter.  I'll dig through my old 1980s NAS Pax River air show photos to see what I can dig up. R/ Dutch

Edited by Dutch
On 1/7/2020 at 9:58 AM, Dutch said:

Or do a USNTPS sheet with muiple subjects, like F-18B, T-38B, U-6A Otter, UV-18A Twin Otter.  I'll dig through my old 1980s NAS Pax River air show photos to see what I can dig up. R/ Dutch

Now that would be cool! I'd be all over it in 72nd scale! Fred K.

16 minutes ago, Drifterdon said:

Any thoughts to doing a sheet on postwar C-47's in 1/72?   Lots of Guard units and I think many active USAF units used them as hacks or shuttles.   Tons of colorful schemes.

There's an old thread for postwar C-47's with loads of good ideas.  Postwar C-47 ideas  Even NASA had them until 1984, there's very attractive scheme from 1984 with a light blue undersurface & the NASA "worm" logo.

E-10437.jpg

334854main_E-02249_full.jpg

Above pics from NASA website

:cheers: & happy modeling, Bryan

6 hours ago, Bryan H. said:

There's an old thread for postwar C-47's with loads of good ideas.  Postwar C-47 ideas  Even NASA had them until 1984, there's very attractive scheme from 1984 with a light blue undersurface & the NASA "worm" logo.

:cheers: & happy modeling, Bryan

That thread was started in 2015 by our own Mr. Kursad himself.    Would still make a great sheet.