4 hours ago, Paul Boyer said:

How about a new 1/72 scale kit for that matter?

I couldn't agree more! But with that being said, those jets that cubsfan posted are some seriously great looking jets! I'd be down for a sheet or two! Fred K.

I will probably do a new T-45 sheet when I sell out most of the remaining stock of CD48024 and CD48025 - this is not too far away, and hopefully there will be a re-release of the kit by that time. The 1/72 T-45 sheet is almost sold out, a surpising success for a sheet intended for an old, flawed kit that was never re-released. You may even see these markings on a 1/72 sheet first.

I have drawn S-3 artwork for an ambitious future project (to be announced sometime in July-August), and I am pretty sure I will do a couple of 1/48 and 1/72 S-3 sheets next year. Let me know which units you would like to see.

16 hours ago, KursadA said:

I have drawn S-3 artwork for an ambitious future project (to be announced sometime in July-August), and I am pretty sure I will do a couple of 1/48 and 1/72 S-3 sheets next year. Let me know which units you would like to see.

Definitely this one

https://www.airfighters.com/photo/117297/M/USA-Navy/Lockheed-S-3B-Viking/159742/ 

On 6/1/2020 at 3:31 PM, picknpluck said:

Fightertown Decals is doing this S-3 in a forthcoming sheet.

But that will probably be 1/48th and I usually model in 1/72nd which I know that Kursada will often make.

How about a T-33 basics sheet with markings and stencils?  I’ve got both T-33 ANG sheets and would ideally like to do two from each sheet, but there’s only enough markings/stencils to do one aircraft per sheet. 

Actually could use one for the F-4 sheets as well. 

13 hours ago, Charlie D. said:

How about a T-33 basics sheet with markings and stencils?  I’ve got both T-33 ANG sheets and would ideally like to do two from each sheet, but there’s only enough markings/stencils to do one aircraft per sheet. 

Actually could use one for the F-4 sheets as well. 

Yes.  I would love some 1/72 T-33 basics and F-4 (USAF) basics sheets.   K/r, Dutch

Kursad,  I was browsing through your website, lining up my June order for when you turn on the spigot and noticed that there is a gap in your 1/144 sheet numbering.  CD144011 & CD144012 are not listed.  I hate gaps in sequential numbering; it wreaks havoc with my OCD tendencies!  Tell me that you have plans to release some 1/144 decals that will thrill us Braille scale models beyond our wildest dreams!  K/r, Dutch

7 hours ago, Dutch said:

Kursad,  I was browsing through your website, lining up my June order for when you turn on the spigot and noticed that there is a gap in your 1/144 sheet numbering.  CD144011 & CD144012 are not listed.  I hate gaps in sequential numbering; it wreaks havoc with my OCD tendencies!  Tell me that you have plans to release some 1/144 decals that will thrill us Braille scale models beyond our wildest dreams!  K/r, Dutch

Yes! Like the 1/144 B-58 sheet!

There are some decal sheets for which people go crazy anytime they pop up on eBay, some of those are NAVY Adversary aircraft that have been neglected in 1/72 scale.

1/72 US MARINES NSAWC F-16s and F/A-18s have scarcely been covered, and that was was over 10 years ago.

Likewise A-4 Scooters.

Last time a particular decal sheet was out it went for over 75 bucks, the time before over 80.

• 3 weeks later...

I found this page.  It might be cool to do a Chadwick history sheet with Chadwicks A-20, A-26, B-1B and maybe even Chadwick Jr L-5 (I think there is a 1/72 L-5 kit.)

could even be a multi scale sheet.

16 hours ago, Corey said:

I found this page.  It might be cool to do a Chadwick history sheet with Chadwicks A-20, A-26, B-1B and maybe even Chadwick Jr L-5 (I think there is a 1/72 L-5 kit.)

could even be a multi scale sheet.

Those are some juicy markings!

On 5/29/2020 at 3:30 PM, KursadA said:

I will probably do a new T-45 sheet when I sell out most of the remaining stock of CD48024 and CD48025 - this is not too far away, and hopefully there will be a re-release of the kit by that time.

Pensacola Don’t Tread On Me jet looks nice. 

Edited by Ed Nirel
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I didn't see this one coming until it was available: a state of the art Seasprite!

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/CP72002?result-token=gGMTQ

I could be wrong, but I figure this is the version that was used for some of those incredibly hairy rescue missions in Vietnam.

Anyway, I'd really love a Caracal sheet for this.

Cheers, Stefan. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

What about some 1980ies all-over gull gray F-4 Phantoms with the white markings?

Like this one (with some special touch, it has white national markings):

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a7/79/83/a7798305ae3f633089d535bde047a71f.jpg

or

151406%20F-4N%20VMFA-321%20MG6%20Andrews

or

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/6513496

Except the old SuperScale sheet 48-0188 and the AeroMaster sheet Phany Phantoms Part V. 48-547 there no other ones around (as far as I know).

Regards,

Carsten

On 6/11/2020 at 3:03 PM, Charlie D. said:

Yes! Like the 1/144 B-58 sheet!

The Caracal 1/144 B-58 sheet is listed as CD144007, so these two gaps [CD144011 & CD144012] are really teasing me. 

Edited by Dutch