• 2 weeks later...

How about decals for the Revell 1/72 Dassault Breguet Atlantic 1 ?  It's just been re-released with only  a special scheme decal option  in the box but the Atlantic 1 was used by France, German Navy, Royal Netherlands Navy , Pakistan Navy and Italian Navy. 

On 6/14/2021 at 6:50 AM, Ed Nirel said:

I'll add my vote for the new San Antonio SEA jet in addition to this one.

Oh, the Sheppard T-38 in splinter scheme/skull and crossbones would be awesome too.

Plus the two jets on 48130 should nicely fill a 72nd scale sheet. 😁😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 11:58 AM, Dutch said:

Or do a USNTPS sheet with multiple subjects, like F-18B, T-38B, U-6A Otter, UV-18A Twin Otter.  I'll dig through my old 1980s NAS Pax River air show photos to see what I can dig up. R/ Dutch

Just came across this photo of USNTPS U-6A Otter.  Would love to see a multi subject USNTPS sheet featuring the "F4D" tail logo. 😉

001.thumb.JPG.3e208a7ad71d0b4412cd2addf86caee8.JPG

Edited by Dutch

Over in the prop section we were having a discussion about a lack of T-34C decals for non orange and white schemes. Is anyone else interested in these schemes? 

I'll see what other photos I have, but this is a civilian owned T-34C still in the Dark Blue with the sharkmouth which look very nice.

IMG_4982.JPG