318 FIS F-15A Decals?

Does anybody still make these decals? I saw a set with the Eduard rebox of the Academy F-15, but I have a Tamiya F-15A that I would love to mark with those big pretty tail markings. 

There was a superscale sheet in the 90s, but I can't even find one on Ebay. 

I want to apologize. I just looked and I do not have the F-15 markings, I have the F-106

(Eagle Strike sheet 48205).

I apologize for the mistake. You are welcome to that sheet if you want them......I could have sworn I had the F-15 sheet, but I was mistaken. 

Edited by B-1 Nut
1 hour ago, JackMan said:

Hasegawa also boxed a kit with those decals:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10083040

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10083040

These are some of my favourite markings on anything that ever carried them! But as far as I can tell, decal printers seem to have a fight with the light blue colour (the Xtradecal effort for the Dart in 1/72 is...bizarre). IMO, The Expert's Choice set for the Eagle looks by far the most accurate and is well worth having.

7 hours ago, ChippyWho said:

..But as far as I can tell, decal printers seem to have a fight with the light blue colour ..

I agree.  I remember the old ESCI 1/72 F-15 kit with the ASAT missile had the 318 FIS decals and the blue was more of a turquoise colour. :rolleyes:

On 8/1/2017 at 7:45 PM, B-1 Nut said:

I want to apologize. I just looked and I do not have the F-15 markings, I have the F-106

(Eagle Strike sheet 48205).

I apologize for the mistake. You are welcome to that sheet if you want them......I could have sworn I had the F-15 sheet, but I was mistaken. 

Thanks for looking though. I appreciate it. 

To those who have used the Experts Choice decals, are they pretty good? I'm not familiar with the brand.

I got burned by some Two Bobs and Peddinghaus junk, so I always ask now.