The order of finish coats on my plane models

I am sure this is in these pages but I am a newbie and need some questions answered specific to my situation. I sprayed an A-10 with flat sea grey{Testors} in a can.what product or procedure should I follow to complete this project. 

Brush future floor finish { the newer Pledge type } on the whole model of just where decals are going or just spray Testors gloss coat { and which one of the types they sell] and then top coat with dullcoat or some other dull finish{ which is my desired finish for this model} or am I missing some. i am in the process of learning airbrushing but am still buying the items for that.

With all the companies and chemicals and what can go over what I would really like to do this right. I spent alot of time getting this model finish and so far it is looking good with the testors spray can but...I just gotched to know...

Thanks for any help on the current procedures

Lurch aka Andy

If you are using spray cans, testors gloss coat might go on pretty thick and be hard to control.  You can brush Future on, I have had the best results with foam brushes. just remember to use light coats. 

Once you have applied the decals, and they have dried throughly, then you can spray your dullcote.

Be sure to post pictures when you are done. 

Good luck!

just to follow up . I like to have some windex ready when I hand apply the future. Future dries pretty fast. All you have to do is make a quick light pass with a second brush dipped in windex. not saturated but wet enough to reactivate the future. this will smooth it out. also resist going back over the already applied future.this can make a gummed up mess....& :bandhead2: why I have windex nearby.....HTH

Cheers