Calling all Colorado modellers

I'm wondering if anyone is able to help with the following request on another site(Fighter Control a British Military Aviation site ), the guy is after the identifications of the following while he was on tour of the state. He was unable to stop  and get photographs etc etc.......

Between Denver and Grand Junction maybe one third of the way there we passed a petrol station on the LHS with a pole-mounted A.7 in Marine c/s at the entrance.

Between Manitou Springs and Colorado Springs, again at a petrol station, this time on the RHS, I saw a pole mounted F.4 in a dark c/s with a Huey-Cobra in light c/s to its RHS.

Thanks in advance

I think he might be a bit off with those directions....ask him if these links are it. I was stationed in Colorado for a few years and drove, hiked, climbed, etc all over that state.

The F-4 and Cobra are on 115 between Canon City and Pueblo at the Penrose Airport.

http://travelsinamerica.com/col-leo-sidney-boston-war-memorial-park-fremont-co-colorado/

The A-7 is at the Montrose Airport.

https://travelforaircraft.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/a-7-at-montrose-write/

I saw the F-4 and Huey when we visited Royal Gorge a couple weeks ago.  Was gonna stop and take a pic on the way back, but it was pouring rain. 

There's a very nice memorial with an A-6 and Blue Angels F11F on poles at Grand Junction airport as well.

And earlier in our road trip I spotted an F-14 in a park just off I-70 in the west Kansas town of Wakeeney.

I'd post pics, but haven't set up a new photo hosting site yet since the PhotoBucket clusterflop.

SN