18th Fighter Squadron new paint scheme

If any of you guys want pictures of the new paint schemes as these lawn darts get re painted let me know. Im the dock chief in the phase dock so i have to look at these nightmares every day haha. 

Came back from depot like that.  I think its going to also be black and white splinter, but they threw red isignia on it for right now. Everyone is calling her Black Betty lol

Edited by kellyF15

I'd love to see all the shots you can get.  I suspect there is some reason for using the black Viper for Red Flag, as it seems unusual to fly a jet still in the painting process..  As the other were painted solid gray, I'm guessing someone wanted to try out the black scheme as a test, even if it is temporary.  Or were there just not enough Vipers ready for RF-A?

How about the black and grey one with the yellow stencilling seen at Hill after depot. Is that the final colorscheme or are they supposed to get some more color on them?