Jump to content

1/48 KA-6D and A-6B conversions

Recommended Posts

The mold for the instrument panel died on my Steel Beach set, so I'm having to make a new one. I've got half a dozen sets all cast waiting for the IP's. I've got an A-6B set started, but the Tamiya Tomcat items sidetracked me. Unfortunately, school has started back up, so most of my attention is going to that at the moment. I'll be getting a restock to SB in the next few weeks, hopefully.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...