1/48 F-105 upgrade needs

48 minutes ago, Kurt H. said:

Any parts for monogram? Maybe a 1 piece closed exhaust petals set.

A better-fitting radome, with a more scale pitot tube, will go a long way to fixing the odd look of the Monogram nose. Based on standing next to and under the real thing while holding a built Monogram kit, I personally don't think the nose itself is off as badly as some might suggest. 

A B conversion would be nice, too.

Ben

42 minutes ago, Ben Brown said:

A better-fitting radome, with a more scale pitot tube, will go a long way to fixing the odd look of the Monogram nose. Based on standing next to and under the real thing while holding a built Monogram kit, I personally don't think the nose itself is off as badly as some might suggest. 

A B conversion would be nice, too.

Ben

I second this motion!

12 hours ago, B.Sin said:

Intake covers.

You can save doing the intake covers by doing the full length (seamless) intakes :rolleyes:

O.K. not an easy undertaking, but it's doable! XMM already realized a few more or less complex intakes - Draken, Etendard, Skyray....

Best regards, Jens

I agree with much of what has been suggested already.  I would be heavily interested in conversions for the B and for the F.

And some intakes for the Hobby Boss kit would be supremely welcome.  Even if they are multiple pieces, it would be a vast improvement over the empty void.

Chris

On 8/9/2017 at 2:45 AM, onescale said:

You can save doing the intake covers by doing the full length (seamless) intakes :rolleyes:

O.K. not an easy undertaking, but it's doable! XMM already realized a few more or less complex intakes - Draken, Etendard, Skyray....

Best regards, Jens

I like intake, and exhaust covers.