On 17.6.2017 at 3:40 PM, Lupusprimus said:

He had been on my building list for a long time. The largest French transport helicopter SA 321 Super Frelon was built in 1:35 scale. A Blade 250CFX with a smaller main gear wheel (60 instead of 70 mm) is installed.
You can also fly it with other 250 size.

Gary, thanks. Lupus, with all due respect, 15-20 May not seem like the world to some, but when you have large medical bills, that comes first. I seriously don't even have that. The only reason I can even do any modeling now is I have access to free blue and paint where I work.

Edited by midnightprowler
1 hour ago, midnightprowler said:

Gary, thanks. Lupus, with all due respect, 15-20 Kay not seem like the world to some, but when you have large medical bills, that comes first. I seriously don't even have that. The only reason I can even do any modeling now is I have access to free blue and paint where I work.

Hey mate @midnightprowler, have you found a copy of the decals you need for sale anywhere?

I've not been looking anywhere but here. I know there are aftermarket stuff available, but no funds for procurement. I do have a set of super scale 1/48 F105 decals I can trade, and I may have a set not sure who made them of 1/72 F4 phantom decals, showtime 100. But I can't ship anywhere out of the continental US.

Hi Midnightprowler, are you looking for the old Revell decals (USMC field greem over all with black markings, see here for an example: Box cover pic). I think I have that set available, but I will need some time to check this as it is in deep storage. If there is none available "over there", I could send you that set as a letter from old Europe.

Best regards

Ian (janteipel at web dot de)