Michigan ANG 100 year Anniversary A-10C

Done and to the printers.  Look for them in about two month's time, maybe less.  These will print with the 1/32 F-4 stencils and 1/48th War Weary Warthogs.

www.reidairpublishing.com

81_0994_MI_speedhuntergraphics.jpg

Edited by jmel
2 hours ago, louie said:

I still think that thing is awful looking!  :)

Me, too.  The devil on the fuselage kills it for me.  I also don't like all the mismatched fonts.  Still, though, it's great to see a squadron care about their history enough to spend time and money honoring it.

It will be an eye-catching model!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/22/2017 at 7:21 AM, jmel said:

Me, too.  The devil on the fuselage kills it for me.  I also don't like all the mismatched fonts.  Still, though, it's great to see a squadron care about their history enough to spend time and money honoring it.

It will be an eye-catching model!

I like the Navy CAG jets...... colorful, and generally not overdone. For the same reason I usually don't like the "special" scheme's that many European air forces come up with. I find most to be WAY overdone, gaudy, or just flat out ridiculous. The scheme on this A-10? I like it! Its a bit flamboyant, but not stupid, and has the historical connection. The Hog wears the olive drab and gray scheme pretty well too! Thumbs up from me :thumbsup: Fred K.