ARC Discussion Forums

Sign in to follow this  
boom175

Michigan ANG 100 year Anniversary A-10C

Surprised this hasn't showed up yet! Photo Credit to the 127th Wing Facebook page

8sTCwPM.jpg

DSlqwhJ.jpg

QLZ94MT.jpg

She's a beaut, Clark!  Can't wait to see it next weekend!

David

Please take high quality photos from good angles and the decals could become a reality. 

On 8/15/2017 at 5:14 PM, KursadA said:

Please take high quality photos from good angles and the decals could become a reality. 

On it, I'll be there Saturday.....and maybe helping set up the CG static display Dolphin friday afternoon

Done and to the printers.  Look for them in about two month's time, maybe less.  These will print with the 1/32 F-4 stencils and 1/48th War Weary Warthogs.

www.reidairpublishing.com

81_0994_MI_speedhuntergraphics.jpg

Edited by jmel

I will have the artwork completed tomorrow and on a 1/72 sheet going to the printer in about a week.  

Mark S.

Wolfpak Decals

Hmmmm

One wonders how many dekkel outfits have posted "At the printers" just to get the jump on, well other dekkel outfits 

Uncle.  My guess is the yellow bits got added after the photos of the real jet were taken.  But the lack of national insignia?  The red is an interesting choice. 

36587082521_21454dd0cd_z.jpgtest3 by bigshot35, on Flickr

I have pictures taken this past weekend at the show. I still think that thing is awful looking!  :)

43 minutes ago, louie said:

I have pictures taken this past weekend at the show. I still think that thing is awful looking!  :)

But I'm just dyin' to know...Did they repaint the jet to match the artwork that's been posted?

2 hours ago, louie said:

I still think that thing is awful looking!  :)

Me, too.  The devil on the fuselage kills it for me.  I also don't like all the mismatched fonts.  Still, though, it's great to see a squadron care about their history enough to spend time and money honoring it.

It will be an eye-catching model!

The USAF need to take a lesson from the Europeans. The French, Italians, Greeks and Germans consistently put out dazzling and interesting special schemes.

On 8/22/2017 at 7:21 AM, jmel said:

Me, too.  The devil on the fuselage kills it for me.  I also don't like all the mismatched fonts.  Still, though, it's great to see a squadron care about their history enough to spend time and money honoring it.

It will be an eye-catching model!

I like the Navy CAG jets...... colorful, and generally not overdone. For the same reason I usually don't like the "special" scheme's that many European air forces come up with. I find most to be WAY overdone, gaudy, or just flat out ridiculous. The scheme on this A-10? I like it! Its a bit flamboyant, but not stupid, and has the historical connection. The Hog wears the olive drab and gray scheme pretty well too! Thumbs up from me :thumbsup: Fred K.