1/48 XB-70 question

So far I think I'm the first person to give the HpH 1/48 XB-70 a try.  It's actually moving alone pretty well for a jet that's almost four feet long and about 3 wide.  I usually try to add a little something to my builds.  A few months ago I scratchbuilt the AG330 starter carts for the SR-71 LASRE Ibuilt.  

For or this project I'd like to add the B-2 maintenance platform/ladder that went up to the crew access hatch.  I've found a few pictures and drawings of this, but nothing that will get me there.  I actually asked the company that makes the exact product for some help. I'm sure my request will be instantly circularly filed.

Does anyone out there have some quality drawing, dimensions, and/or quality photos of this thing?

thats all!

Chris

I've got that kit. I'd love to chat with you sometime about your construction experiences. Maybe we can bounce some ideas off of each other.

Back to your actual question - I'm not sure if this is the exact stand you mention, but here's a good display idea.

tumblr_n5buhdzrfb1s3o8voo1_1280.jpg

• 1 month later...