Looking to trade for 1/48 parts from multiple manufacturers. Preferably CONUS as I don't have Paypal.

Thanks for looking.

Link to my sale/trade list.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=283315&st=0&p=2698728&fromsearch=1entry2698728

LTTF Dragon or Trumpeter 1/35 M16A2's, M203's and M16A4's. Looking for at least 4 M16A2's, 2 M203's and 2 M16A4's as shown below. The two on the left and the one top right.

TCad2ij.jpg

LTTF Kitty Hawk 1/48 UH-1D .50cal machine guns with the perforated barrels. I could use two complete 50cals if possible.

Part #'s

A46 x 2

A47

A48

A49 x 2

A54 x 2

A59 x 2

A61 x 2

A62

A63

A64

A65

LTTF Kinetic 1/48 AGM-119 Penguin Missile from the F-16AM NATO Viper.

1Gd4gMz.jpg

Kinetic 1/48 F-16. If you used a resin spine or have a trashed kit I could use the spine and related spine parts for an Israeli F-16. I am also seeking the protrusions for the sides of the intakes and on the nose as well.

4iTVdbZ.jpg

LTTF Kinetic 1/48 A-6E and or Skunkmodels 1/48 F-16XL sprue "V" with the Mk.82 500lb Snake Eyes, Mer's and sway braces. I need "TWO" to "FOUR" of the "V" sprues if you aren't using them. Preferably "FOUR" of the "V" sprues would be greatly appreciated.

I contacted Luckymodels/Kinetic/Skunkmodels but they replied they don't offer separate sprues or spare parts for sale.

The Kinetic 1/48 A-6E contains 2 each of the "V" sprue.

The Skunkmodels 1/48 F-16XL contains 2 each of the "V" sprue.

JiFvLQF.jpg

Edited by twong
1 hour ago, Petrov27 said:

I think I have them from the Kinetic A-6E and you can have them if I do - lemme check a little later tonight....

That would be great. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Heya - I looked thru my Kinetic A-6E and found that I do not have either V sprue. I have had the kit for years - I can't recall if I got it second hand this way or possibly I traded them away already and my old mind just doesnt recall. Oddly I am building that kit now (very slowly) but never really noticed those sprues were missing as I intend to hang harpoons underneath....

1000 Apologies - I would be willing to pull the MER from a Hobbyboss A-6 kit and could include 12 Eduard snake eyes but I am not sure they are the ones you would want - they are the "late" version of the snakeye

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Dutch said:

Twong, wouldn't the mk 82 snake eyes and MERS from Hasegawa weapons set A work? I may have the right set. I will check tomorrow. R/ Dutch

Hi Dutch, thanks for the offer. The Hasegawa ones might work but the Kinetic/Skunkmodels ones are better. The Hasegawa ones have a notch instead of raised fins where the Kinetic/Skunkmodels ones have the raised fins. I already contacted LuckyModel/Kinetic/Skunkmodels and they replied that they don't offer separate sprues/parts for sale.

Here is a photo of a Mk.82 Snake Eye showing the raised fins in between the main ones.

vBBaqGp.jpg

Here are some images I took showing the Kinetic/Skunkmodels ones with the raised fins.

eDv2atJ.jpg

K1TcKTC.jpg

Here are some images I took showing the Hasegawa and Hobbycraft ones without the fins. They just have notches instead which aren't correct for a Snake Eye. It gives a simplistic representation. They are supposed to actually have raised fins not notches.

7N2vkxX.jpg

KNSM8q2.jpg

Hmm.  I see what you mean. The Skunk Models set is much better. I have their French weapon set for some of my Mirage fighters and it is awesome.  Too bad that Skunk Models does mot make a separate US bomb set. Hope you get your wish.  In the meantime, let me know if you need the Hasegawa Mk 82s, I have one set of six. R/ Dutch

3 hours ago, Dutch said:

Hmm.  I see what you mean. The Skunk Models set is much better. I have their French weapon set for some of my Mirage fighters and it is awesome.  Too bad that Skunk Models does mot make a separate US bomb set. Hope you get your wish.  In the meantime, let me know if you need the Hasegawa Mk 82s, I have one set of six. R/ Dutch

Thanks and greatly appreciated! I will definitely keep that in mind. You don't happen to have the Kinetic 1/48 F-16AM NATO Viper do you? I am looking for the AGM-119 Penguin missile.