gtresinproducts.com is LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

HI everyone,

I finally did it and created a website for our products.  Just very basic now but the complete product and price list is available for download.  Look for the site to grow over the next few weeks and months with full web store up in time for Christmas.

gtresinproducts.com

Thanks,

Gary

13 minutes ago, Ed Rivera said:

Hi Gary, would it be possible for you to make a 1/32 F-16ADF conversion set which is much needed for the Tamiya kit? I'm pretty sure it will be a hot item among your other top sellers.

Ed,

Hi Ed,

Great suggestion and the answer is yes.   The gear doors are done, just working on the fin and trying to figure out a good way to fix the rear fuselage with a resin insert vs the modeler filling and scribing panel lines.  Look for it in the coming months.

FYI,

Our next 1/32 scale sets will be an F-15 Conversion set to build K's, SG's, and SA's out of the Tamiya Bunker Buster kit, followed by F-14 intakes for Tamiya and A-10 exterior and Cockpits for the A and the C.

IN 1/48 look for Intakes and exhausts for ZM, Academy, and Hasegawa along with F-4B conversion sets for ZM.    Also look for canopy lower frames for all three brands and a suplimantal set for the ZM F-4S with the Sparrow Guide antennas and cockpit lower frame with the early Helmet sight interfaces.

31 minutes ago, ghatherly said:

FYI,

Our next 1/32 scale sets will be an F-15 Conversion set to build K's, SG's, and SA's out of the Tamiya Bunker Buster kit, followed by F-14 intakes for Tamiya and A-10 exterior and Cockpits for the A and the C.

IN 1/48 look for Intakes and exhausts for ZM, Academy, and Hasegawa along with F-4B conversion sets for ZM.    Also look for canopy lower frames for all three brands and a suplimantal set for the ZM F-4S with the Sparrow Guide antennas and cockpit lower frame with the early Helmet sight interfaces.

Oooo!  I like the SA conversion!  Will you have pylons for stations 1 and 9?  

Bookmarked! I'm very happy you're getting into 1/48, since you have so many cool products for the 1/32 kits I don't have room for. My bank account, on the other hand, will not be so pleased! :rofl: I'm looking forward to your short afterburner nozzles for the Z-M F-4 for my future Blue Angels build.

Ben

22 hours ago, ghatherly said:

FYI,

As others have said, super glad to see you go into 1/48th scale. If I can be of any help on the A-10 stuff please let me know. I was a crew chief on them for 25+ years. Although I am retired from the military now I still maintain a close friendship with my fellow maintainers and can always stop by and get some pics if I can..