Question About Shipping

I live in the US and I recently purchased some items from Hannants and had it shipped with a tracking number.  According to the last entries on both the Royal Mail and Parcelforce websites the package was shown as arriving at JFK on 9 Nov and then nothing.   I know the package has to clear US Customs first, so I guess my main question is once it does, will I still be able to track it through the USPS with the original tracking number?

Hope it is 9 Aug!!!

From what I have seen (stuff shipped to Canada) some countries track to departure point then that's it!!??!! Not sure on Royal Mail, haven't used them in a while, but since your package is in the US they may not track anymore since it is in US hands???? If you are worried contact your post office and give them the tracking number.

You may be able to track it with the USPS.  I received some decals from Italy recently that tracked on the USPS website, after clearing customs, using the Italian postal number all the way to my door.  Typing the tracking number in on the USPS website and seeing if anything shows up is really the best way to know if you can track it.

I had my orders shipped from Hannants with no tracking number and they arrived in 2 weeks at most. I also had two packages from Hong Kong shipped with tracking number and they both spent a week in NY post office before starting their US journey. Tracking was showing arrival to NY during those weeks.

Thanks all, and I did enter the number and found it had been delivered to my local post office the day before, so now I can say I'm the happy owner of a 1/48th HB P-51D, a 1/72nd SP P-40F/L (2 for 1) and a new tooled 1/48th Airfix Seahurrican Mk1. :woo: