So I've come to the realization that I don't have the room for all these large 1/72 multi engine kits that I've been collecting over the years.   Time to let some of them go.   These kits are all open and are builders.   All are open but all the parts are there and accounted for.   Extras are included and noted in description.   Shipping is included in the cost to anywhere in the lower 48 United States (CONUS - USA).   No trades, I need the room.   Here they are.

AMT EC-135C (Includes Steel Beach late style front wheels; Spectre Resins Milstar Dome) -- $50 shipped

I take Paypal or well concealed cash.   If you are interested, contact me a drifterdon at msn dot com.

Did I mention shipping is included in the price?

Don

Edited by Drifterdon
1 hour ago, adamitri said:

If i wanted to build an RC-135S Cobra Ball, could i use any of these kits ?

It would depend on what time frame your particular Ball looked like.   They evolved a lot from when the first RC-135S "Rivet Ball" came out in the early '60 to the current version of the Ball.  If your doing one from back in the late '70s -90's, you'd have to leave off the side chipmunk cheek fairings of the RC-135V Rivet Joint kit and use TF-33 engines that come with the kit.   There are also a number of other mods including various lumps and bumps that would need to be done like the optical tracking windows on the starboard side.   The current Balls all have the E-System cheek fairings and the CMF-56 engines and have smaller windows for the tracking cameras.  The one thing they all have in common is the black upper wing on the right side and the hog nose radome.  

A modeler named Alberto Accumolli from Italy built '2663' and it used to be over on Hyperscale.  He started with the RC-135V version.   There is a link to it on King Hawes excellent website on Rivet Ball and Rivet Amber at this link.  

http://www.rc135.com/0023/INDEX000.HTM

Go about halfway down the pages and there are a ton of in progess pics of Alberto's model.   Hope this helps.

Don

Edited by Drifterdon