1/48 - Sukhoi Su-35 "Flanker-E" by Great Wall Hobby

16 hours ago, ya-gabor said:

Just to finish off for today here is what it all looks like when installed and painted. Remember this was a quick build to get the kit ready for the Japan show at the end of September. Sorry for the photography but I think it illustrates what it should look like.

Best regards

Gabor

Again ... will that kit be at Telford next weekend ?

14 minutes ago, Deino said:

Again ... will that kit be at Telford next weekend ?

Short answer is:

I have no idea.

Longer:

I am only the researcher of this project, I have influence into what is made, how it is made, what it should look like, what the decals look like . . .

Unfortunately I have no influence over how the kit is presented. I depend on the manufacturer for different details on presenting the kit, release date, price, on where it is shown to modellers . . . This includes the different modeling shows.

Have no idea about Telford, it is too far for me, to expensive for a visit. And anyway with Brexit, do we need now Visa to go to the UK???  :D :D :D

If you ask me with my Advertising Executives hat on, then I would say it is essential to be for this new kit at Telford! But as I said it is not me. . .

Seriously, I will not be there. I did ask G.W.H for comments about Telford. have not received any reply. Just as before it could be that Haneto has an answer for this, after all he is not far from G.W.H.

I will be at the Plastic Winter show in Bratislava at the end of the month (November 25th). So if anyone have questions  . . .

Best regards

Gabor

Edited by ya-gabor

I can only repeat, as neither GWH nor Lion Road are listed on the index of traders/exhibitors at Scale Model World, I don't think they are there, unless it's under the guise of a UK distributor (e.g. Hannants? Pocketbond? Amerang?).

J

1 hour ago, JeffreyK said:

I can only repeat, as neither GWH nor Lion Road are listed on the index of traders/exhibitors at Scale Model World, I don't think they are there, unless it's under the guise of a UK distributor (e.g. Hannants? Pocketbond? Amerang?).

J

Everything is possible!

12 hours ago, foxmulder_ms said:

Suck as....?? :)

So, what is brewing in Gabor’s kitchen apart from the Su-35S kit? ? ?

Well for example yesterday I had made this stew with traditional Hungarian galuska. Lots of red paprika in the stew, with some extra sour cream to go with it. Fun to make it and I love it!

Hope this answers your question. :D :D :D :D

Best regards

Gabor

stew.jpg

Good appetite, Gabor. Is red paprika hot? I'm still use some hungarian sausage from Központi Vásárcsarnok when i'm cook soup - its unbiliveble hot, so only few pieces in soup will made this soup like napalm blast at taste.

And now for main theme - Su-35S model. Last two pages look like small child questions, when you say: "You can eat candies not now, later.", and child ask even minut: "Is it yet this now?"

Edited by kotey
5 hours ago, flanker27 said:

That looks nice, what paint did you use for the red and yellow? :rolleyes:

:D :D :D :D

I have seen those professional model makers in Japan, who prepare food models which look like the real dish for shop windows. They look fantastic! Takes a hell of a lot of patience and skil, lots of time, various materials, different paints . . . They make amazing work!!!

Well I cooked my stew in the traditional old way. I know, extremely boring :(  in comparison to those Japanies masters : from first class mushrooms, onions, mild paprika spice, tomato, traditional paprika (sweet yellow paprika, similar to the Californian) and the "galuska" from flour, water, salt and eggs. The Hungarian Sour Cream is much harder with a very individual flavour. Unfortunately you will not find it in other countries.

Gabor’s “Restaurant” is open every now and then, friends like my specialities (or so they say) (well they are still alive). :)  :) 

Kotey, for the Su-35S release unfortunately I cannot give details. Simple:  I don’t have it. I would love to know it too! So sorry for this! I can only show bits and pieces of the G.W.H Su-35S but I could not give info on WHEN. Sorry!

(For this stew I use the so called “Sweet Paprika” spice. The “Hot Hungarian Paprika” you speak off, in this dish would be a real killer! Too strong for me!)

Best regards

Gabor

45 minutes ago, Mstor said:

I want the complete recipe for the stew and the galuska. You should post it in General Discussion. It really sounds good. :-)

I second that.   Always looking for something new to cook for Sunday night family dinner!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know you all are asking on When?

But first let me show What. What the actual GWH Su-35S kit will offer to the modellers.

Here are some overall views of the CAD’s. Shown is the full complement of weapons. In one version you can see the Hibinji Electronic Warfare pods on wing tips which have not been available till now in this scale. They are a standard fit for live missions so it was an obvious choice for this kits design and they are reproduced in fine detail in the new GWH Su-35S kit. More about them a bit later on.

GbmPvO8.jpg

vK4BHcW.jpg

5xwr6qq.jpg

Gld8BzN.jpg

There is lots more where this came from :), so more in detail views to follow soon.  

Best regards

Gabor