Minibase Su-33 1/48

On ‎2017‎年‎12‎月‎23‎日 at 1:43 PM, Martin @ AMK Models said:

Oh really??????? 

Does Terry know this yet :p

really??????? Let me tell you the real Terry!

At the beginning of 2014, Terry understood the coming developments sooner than anyone else.

Terry(単承勇)  was originally the design supervision of this project,He scammed colleagues,factory and Entrusted customer with the trust he received. And he spent all the money he got. When things are revealed. He can no longer access other money transactions except for the monthly salary. This prompted him to plan to use Su-33 's CAD design drawings to gain wealth.  In July 2014,He and elan(徐琳), a former accidental acquaintance, set up Hangzhou Mojie Technology Co., Ltd. in Hangzhou(杭州模杰科技有限公司) .Use the Su-33 design drawings to apply for capital injection by venture capital firms into their companies. In addition to starting the OV-10(Hazmat) project and began selling Su-33’s design drawings to other model companies(Contains a cooperative reproduction of the same model). Later because it was rejected by the original production plant, coupled with the introduction of the kinetic version,So that they gave up the plan to copy the mold. But the drawings were sold to more buyers. In spielwarenmesse Nuremberg 2015. They present the Su-33 CAD drawings in the venue. Promised to accept the commissioned design of the European model Company. When they receive the down payment, they disappear...They only continue to use Chris's fame to sell the drawings to more people.

Of course, they finally find your AMK...Congratulations on your good luck.

Liang

Edited by SuperTomcat21
On ‎2017‎年‎12‎月‎23‎日 at 8:06 PM, Zactoman said:

I don't know Ran either but I'm pretty sure he is working for Terry's former partner, the guy that took the Su-33 tooling and sold it to Kinetic.

Most of which our design team listed for modification of the original tolling after examining the test shots. But then the tooling was taken and sold to Kinetic leaving us high and dry.

Missiles and pylons courtesy of Zactomodels (as well as intakes, nosecone and a bunch of other input I had on the project). I shared my products with the design team to develop these in 1/48 with the understanding that I was a part of the company (and would receive compensation when we started selling product). That compensation was pocketed by by the guy that took the tooling. Now he's going to sell my stuff again...

I see you edited your post. Regarding your cooperation with them, I hope you got a rock-solid contract if you were promised payment. I made the mistake of cooperating on good faith.

Chris

This is our first dialogue,What needs to be clarified is that Terry is not a partner,In overseeing the design of the Su-33 project,  In addition to fraudulent colleague's salary and factory commissioned design advance payment,He did not pay even a penny.

During 2012-2013, your consultant fees were paid by me through Paypal,because I gave him the greatest trust, So the damage I've suffered is unprecedented. In 2014, I lost my project supervision,Lost colleagues who design CAD,Lost engineering drawings.

Including a large number of borrowings. I lost a lot of investment...And I do not know how to design a plane model!Fortunately, I got the factory support,In 2015, I rebuilt the design team,All parts have been redesigned,Reference information comes from the Internet and books. None of these parts have any association with Zactomodels. Besides, I hope you do not pin all your hopes on other people. I believe that I can really help myself . I think we lost a lot because of misfortune. But it will also be able to come closer to the ideal!

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

The information you receive is unilateral.  In fact, all the expenses of the whole project come from me.  Including designer wages and mold production. This also explains why Terry can not take the mold away when it leaves. As the actual owner of all the costs paid for this project, Will have the right to exercise its improvements and business activity. This is common sense.  I can not understand what he promised you,But I believe this affair inevitable exist. Because we all met a great liar. He needs your name to improve his credibility. Liar usually make a lot of beautiful promises. Use the sincerity of the participants to achieve his goal. Except me,HK models & Special hobby have become victims...I hope Martin will not inherit his predecessors.
    Why do so many mistakes happen? In late June 2014, I received a test sample. In July, when I found a lot of problems, Terry had left.  August, I got CAD drawings through the factory. Only found that most of the problems occurred in the desktop design stage. I asked the designer for the cause of the problem,It turned out that he had been heavily encroached on by Terry's wages have not been returned,Extremely depressed mood,Terry and his relationship has become extremely poor,In addition, Terry's daily working hours are actually very few,Generally only appear in the afternoon 3:00 to 5:00,Play game console,Meet girlfriend...Sometimes even days do not appear,All the questions are left to him alone. In addition to receiving salary, he just thinking about how to use the resources at hand to become money(Conspire in preparation for the use of Su-33 design documents to apply for capital injection of venture capital). At my urging, he can only finish the work so sloppyly. After receiving the test samples in May, Terry did not even have any parts assembled(In order to evade regulation,Terry refused to set up studio in Foshan). This is the true source of all kinds of mistakes.
   In this matter he is your only contact (partner),Promise is he gave you,By using the Su-33 design got a lot of money(Anyway, this is a fact),He shirked his own responsibility to those who suffered the most losses. If you still think it is reasonable. I can still afford to honor this promise. All ARC members can testify. Use the new kit(Nothing to do with Zactomodels) for Terry Atonement. But I want you to remember carefully how he changed from design director to boss.

Liang

Edited by SuperTomcat21
1 hour ago, DarkKnight said:

why all the complaining,? a new SU-33 is coming we should be happy.  If DraganChe  says its all new I'm inclined to believe him,  Im  glad we have members that have the passion to build and research models.

Thank you my friend.

My friends from AA,  will present to you all, fantastic new model kit. You all just need to be a little bit more patient. We can not talk to much about every step of our work, because you see how the project is attacked. But when head of team decide to show something you will know all about it.

Thank you for understanding.

Edited by DraganChe
On ‎2017‎年‎12‎月‎23‎日 at 1:47 PM, Martin @ AMK Models said:

Aviation Art is no longer in operation (by choice) and they have changed their company name......I have no idea who Ran (SuperTomcat21) is... Just to let you know.

If you need information on AA then let me know and I will answer what I can because I have permission from Terry and Danny of Aviation Art to act on their behalf.

Ran - who are you because no-one at AA knows you .... and since my forced absence through illness I dropped the ball (totally my fault I accept).
Seriously, my friends here on ARC have no idea who you are although you purport to have some knowledge about the previous AA come Kinetic Su-33. 
Knowing the CEO of Aviation Art as i do ( by the way he stayed at my house here in then UK ), he doesn't know you either so exactly ------>- who on earth are you and why are you trying to answer questions for Terry? He doesn't know you and you are unknown to us manufacturers.

Seriously, who are you because we don't know you. Please PM me to discuss further otherwise I will discuss with the new company taking over AA and they may choose to take this further with you.

Living in UK and knowing the CEO of Aviation Art:
  I have to tell you the truth about something other than 10,000 kilometers from you . Ran is my friend. I'm using his ID on the ARC to explain something that happened in the past.
   First , there is never a model company called Aviation Art that has been registered. Whether in China or the United Kingdom. This name comes from October 2013. Terry eager to release information to the market during the All Japan Model & Hobby Show 2013. He asked the name of the company I want to use. I casual chose an English word group that starts with the letter "a". Let him send to Chris posted on the ARC. This is just a tentative name. In fact it is obviously not suitable as a model company's name. Since then, significant changes have taken place. However, people still use the title of the project "aviation art".I repeat again, it's just an English phrase. In fact it has been dissolved. There are no entities such as people, information and devices. I can not imagine what you mean by the “taking over”you mentioned.
     Terry is only supervised by a model design project hired by me. From mid-2012 to mid-2014. He accepts my monthly salary as remuneration. Because of my excessive trust in him. I agree to let him forward my payment of wages to colleagues who design CAD drawings . As a result, he took most of his colleague's salary for his own use. After being exposed, I canceled the deal he handled all money transactions except Himself own salary.  This prompted him to get extra income by accepting design outsourcing without my knowledge. There is no doubt that the designer's salary is still paid by me. Imagine my level of anger when I discovered this. My tighter financial blockade led Terry and elan to conspire to build a new model company using Su-33's CAD drawings......This is Terry's true face!
    I never knew Danny. I hope you or your partner have not paid him yet,Become the third or fourth purchaser of CAD drawings of various design errors. Fall into the trap. In addition, I have the determination and ability to executions this old design, Make it no longer harmful.

Liang

13 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

So is there a "New and improved Su-33" being developed or not? Or was this project just used as a ruse to milk people of their work and money?

The new and improved Su-33 is making the final adjustment, the final product will appear in 2018

3 hours ago, SuperTomcat21 said:

.....I'm using his ID on the ARC ......

umm, isn’t this a violation of ARC rules?  

At the very least it has mislead a lot of people on this forum.

21 hours ago, habu2 said:

umm, isn’t this a violation of ARC rules?  

At the very least it has mislead a lot of people on this forum.

habu2
    In my opinion, no matter what you do, sincerity is paramount. As a design supervisor,After accepting the job did not do their duty well done. No problem!But what I can not tolerate is that after gaining trust, he constantly finds ways to encroach on the interests of friends and colleagues. Even use his position to usurp the capture of investment results. And the latest signs show, The sold is not limited to CAD drawings,More people are being cheated. To prevent this situation from spreading, So I think it is absolutely necessary to make the facts public.

I apologize if misleading.

Liang

• 3 weeks later...

WOW, I cannot remember when I have been so thoroughly confused after reading forum postings. What I can say with certainty is that I don't think this is the place to air all this dirty laundry. I personally don't know who did what to whom, but there appear to be some VERY hard feelings over this and there is NO way it will ever be resolved through forum postings. 

In many ways this reminds me strongly of the controversy surrounding Buff Master, Super Bug et al. So I can assure you all that I will steering WELL clear of any model kit(s) that may arise from this abortion of a project. I also must reiterate that I don't believe this is the appropriate place for all these recriminations. And absolutely NOT the place for Nationalistic jingoisms of any ilk.

Rick

• Petarvu changed the title to Minibase Su-33 1/48