Minibase Su-33 1/48

16 hours ago, HomeBe said:

Don't you think it would be time to admit you brought your support to - until proven otherwise - crooks?

Oh, and there he goes... :rolleyes:

V.P., I've spent quite a long time last thursday lulling the baby and then you come in a second and disturb him once again with the heavy thoughts and paranoia...

Haven't you got kids of your own, my mate? :taunt:

Geeeeeeeez...

On 7/25/2019 at 10:01 PM, Hubbie Marsten said:

Nino, hasn't it ever occurred to you that calling the developer to whom you've helped with this project a liar, a cheating b. and m. f. in public further thwarts the chances that this developer will ever want to get in contact with you?

Were I you, I'd insist contacting them in private and in a much more civilised manner. Chill down for a spell and think it over; it'd be wise if you deleted the offending posts to start with. 

Yes,Disclosure of unauthorized development reference information is an extremely serious behavior. Mr. DraganChe / Nino_Belov has only a few early design reference pictures. In addition to fixing the discovered vulnerabilities, , The final design also made many optimization changes according to the actual processing requirements. Make the upcoming products more accurate and mature. No one will spend a lot of money and time to create a lie that is not beneficial to others and to themselves. The team is silent because they want to concentrate on handling every node before production. Excessive discussion before the product is put on the shelves will make public opinion develop in an unpredictable direction. There will be a formal release after all issues have been effectively resolved. I think it may be able to surprise for friends.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, SuperTomcat21 said:

Yes,Disclosure of unauthorized development reference information is an extremely serious behavior. Mr. DraganChe / Nino_Belov has only a few early design reference pictures. In addition to fixing the discovered vulnerabilities, , The final design also made many optimization changes according to the actual processing requirements. Make the upcoming products more accurate and mature. No one will spend a lot of money and time to create a lie that is not beneficial to others and to themselves. The team is silent because they want to concentrate on handling every node before production. Excessive discussion before the product is put on the shelves will make public opinion develop in an unpredictable direction. There will be a formal release after all issues have been effectively resolved. I think it may be able to surprise for friends.

Thanks

You obviously have inside information.

11 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

you WWII or WWI guys that you have worked on some of those aircrafts

Man, how old do you think we all are? I doubt there are any WWI vets here. There aren't many even still alive. A WWII vet would be really up there in years. Even if they snuck into a service at age 16 in 1945, they would be 90 years old now. No, most US ex-service related modelers are of much more recent experience. Vietnam, the various gulf wars or Afghanistan. Residents of other countries would be in service around the same time frames. WWI and WWII? Jeeezz :doh::naughty:

Edited by Mstor

I think manufacturers should post pre-production photos/CAD here so we can catch the mistakes before they are molded in, look at all the complaints about the AMK F-14 big rear end that could have been avoided had they listened to the forum

6 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

Listen bro...I sad...imagine that you are WWII or WWI guys...If I am alcoholic I am not idiot

Is cool man. I understand what you're getting at.

• Petarvu changed the title to Minibase Su-33 1/48