Minibase Su-33 1/48

8 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

and those "wona be companies" to leave them in their filth,and stay there.

Yes, that, and please don't forget my "Kona Coffee companies"... :tease:

On a side note to you, Nino; first time my wife ever knew of a Tsunami, she thought it was that sort of stuff you get served on the side with your sushi... :rolleyes:

It might as well happen to you, my friend.

Just keep your faith, Nino. My wife was rescued almost ten clicks from the place in the hotel she was staying at, and for several hours she was alone in there, listening to people moan, asking for assistance and merely watching corpses all round. It was when she began leaving herself for dead that she was rescued.

I missed going on vacation with her because of a freak circumstance; work. And two days after, when I was granted my leave, I just travelled to Indonesia knowing that perhaps it might be too late for her to be found at all. So it's when you expect things to happen the least that things happen. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I admit that I wrote this kit of prematurely. Now that does look amazing! Hat off to Super Tomcat21 for the great work so far.

Some information he posted in a Chinese forum:

They are very satisfied with the tooling/test sprues, particularly with the precision, sharpness and the smooth surface finish(as we can see from the photos too). Basically their CAD design has been nicely transferred into the moulds.

Their No.1 design goal to the replicate the real thing as faithful as possible, so the ease of construction has to be sacrificed in same cases. They think a faithful replicate shall attract/interest builders more and also provide the builder more knowledge about the real thing.

They are still working to get rid of the blemishes they  see(unlike an other long waited kit I have to say) and hopefully it will be a hit. It will be released under a new brand name, not AA.

Seems like he is perfectionist. Anyway, I really like his approach and will buy a few when the kit comes out. But I'm afraid it will be difficult, for a new company to sustain, if it takes 5 years to develop a new product/kit, and that is not a F-14 or something.

11 minutes ago, Solo said:

I have just made few comparioson pictures, Aviation Art vs. Kinetic. Well, there are some differencies… 🙂

kRDH8I1.jpg

WlIwkV8.jpg

Q9fyiDW.jpg

AzOyt1r.jpg

0Kn7I5A.jpg

Thanks! I thought that the Kinetic kit has already smooth surface finish and very detailed...  That looks like a brand new design! Here you can certainly see that the years of delay is not for nothing.

4 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

Yes as I sad, before, just there was needed more time, because this details etc...need time to be made.

I am very happy because there is also SVP-24-33, so this model can be presented as it looks from Syrian campaign.

0-02-04-82e007dd815d425ccb2ac2fb4c7246c5

What we need to see next is ,their proposal of painting schemes. 🙂 Cant wait to get my hands on this model kit.

Hello Nino , do you remember this .....

madcop

• Milliput
  • bullet_black04.png.eecbf37c75e646be2f637
  • Members
  •  
  • 151 posts
  On 7/21/2018 at 11:33 PM, Nino_Belov said:

Dear friend,

That is last model kit I wait to complete my collection...belive me.This hobby is my only escape from this chaos in the world and my only peace.It is my favorite aircraft ever and I feel like I am geting first date. 🙂 You know that feel when you wait something that you wanted forever.

All the best. 🙂

Well, I can understand that. There is still something positive. The longer you wait for it , the bigger your joice when you receive it !.

Anyway, Hope it won't last too long.…. too much joy can kill also !

Madcop :rolleyes:

•  
  • Petarvu changed the title to Minibase Su-33 1/48