Minibase Su-33 1/48

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:22 AM, Nino_Belov said:

Please,please update us with this project.I wait so long for it.I watched so long carefuly for this subject but I hasitate to talk on forum for it,because I didn't know what to ask.But now please just tell us aprox time when we can expect it because I have sold my Kinetic model kit and I wait for this model.I think about it all the time.Will it cam out at all.Where is those guys from the project? What is going on with it? Will it have that SVP-24-33, so that we can build this model kit from Syrian campaign? Any info is welcome.

All the best.

Hi Nino

You shouldn't have sold the bear's fur before having shot him ! 

It's just more than 1 year since I paid for the F-14D from AMK, and I am still waiting and confident….

I am also confident for thisSu-33, and I will have the same patience… there is so much to do in life than kits. It remains a hobby !.

Madcop :thumbsup: 

On 7/21/2018 at 11:25 PM, madcop said:

Hi Nino

It's just more than 1 year since I paid for the F-14D from AMK, and I am still waiting and confident….

I am also confident for thisSu-33, and I will have the same patience… there is so much to do in life than kits. It remains a hobby !.

Edited by Nino_Belov
19 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

Dear friend,

That is last model kit I wait to complete my collection...belive me.This hobby is my only escape from this chaos in the world and my only peace.It is my favorite aircraft ever and I feel like I am geting first date. 🙂 You know that feel when you wait something that you wanted forever.

All the best. 🙂

Well, I can understand that. There is still something positive. The longer you wait for it , the bigger your joice when you receive it !.

Anyway, Hope it won't last too long.…. too much joy can kill also !

Madcop :rolleyes:

On 7/21/2018 at 11:55 PM, madcop said:

Well, I can understand that. There is still something positive. The longer you wait for it , the bigger your joice when you receive it !.

Anyway, Hope it won't last too long.…. too much joy can kill also !

Madcop :rolleyes:

Edited by Nino_Belov
12 hours ago, Gary F said:

Anyone wonder if this project might be the HobbyBoss Su-33/J-15 project?  I don't know anything ... The idea has occurred to me a couple times. 

Nothing to do with HB/Trump Su-33/J-15 whatsoever beyond all companies involved being Chinese.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:02 AM, Nino_Belov said:

Yes my friend,

You are right 🙂 Just if someone know anything about it let it share...my time on this world is not on my side if you understand me :-)...Not to many miles left 😉

All the best.

Hi Nino

The same for me, but don't be afraid, this new kit is supposed to be a "shake and bake " affair ! The kind of model you can build and paint in a W.E. just by looking at it ! :rofl:  Just hope that times will prove me right !

Yes, where is Dragan? He seemed to be active on this forum sometime ago. Has anybody ever contacted him by mail?

Berkut, have you got an addy you could PM me in order to contact Dragan, please?

On 7/21/2018 at 6:25 PM, madcop said:

Uh-oh... I'm afraid I've also sold the bear's fur before having shot him! :clap2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

Yes, version 1.0 is sold to Kinetic,but read previous posts...now is version 2.0 totaly new model kit.Practicly diferent model kit,dimensions...details etc...

'"Totally new model" I'd rather say. "Kit" implies plastic parts and so far we've seen CAD only.

• Petarvu changed the title to Minibase Su-33 1/48