Minibase Su-33 1/48

Dude, seriously I can hazard a guess why people don't want to communicate with you, perhaps if you took a breath between rants, people might answer you every month or so. Wait, this coming from the self-professed "Madman," disregard. Silly me for trying to throw you to the Rational Wolves.

Edited by madmanrick

Dear Friends

These are the CAD pictures of the earlier period. Now, with the exception of some relatively small pipelines and cables, most of the parts have already eliminated production barriers. We are still continuing to make various attempts and hope to achieve breakthroughs in production later.
78f2bd8bly1g2lmr13k68j22yo1o0u0x.jpg78f2bd8bly1g2lmr1r85gj22yo1o0npd.jpg78f2bd8bly1g2lmr2bf2qj22yo1o0u0x.jpg78f2bd8bly1g2lmr2x3ntj22yo1o01ky.jpg78f2bd8bly1g2lmr3jnupj22yo1o0b2a.jpg
8 minutes ago, SuperTomcat21 said:

Dear Friends

These are the CAD pictures of the earlier period. Now, with the exception of some relatively small pipelines and cables, most of the parts have already eliminated production barriers. We are still continuing to make various attempts and hope to achieve breakthroughs in production later.
78f2bd8bly1g2lmr13k68j22yo1o0u0x.jpg78f2bd8bly1g2lmr1r85gj22yo1o0npd.jpg78f2bd8bly1g2lmr2bf2qj22yo1o0u0x.jpg78f2bd8bly1g2lmr2x3ntj22yo1o01ky.jpg78f2bd8bly1g2lmr3jnupj22yo1o0b2a.jpg

I'm not seeing any pics.

Nino, sorry mate, but you got it slightly wrong. They do not have to respond. They will if they wish doing so.

The fact that you have helped them... Thanks from all of us for this. But again, this makes no commitment from them to you.

8 hours ago, SuperTomcat21 said:

Maybe some errors have occurred.  But you can still copy the address bar of the image and paste it into the web address bar to watch it.

What address bar? There are no addresses of the images in the post that I'm looking at, just a string of characters followed by ".jpg". Whatever addresses you pasted into your message have not resolved properly for us.

Edited by Mstor
3 minutes ago, Mstor said:

What address bar? There are no addresses of the images in the post that I'm looking at, just a string of characters followed by ".jpg". Whatever addresses you pasted into your message have not resolved properly for us.

Press or right click it and save photo on your phone or computer. Works for me.

Juan

1 minute ago, solher1 said:

Press or right click it and save photo on your phone or computer. Works for me.

Juan

Worked if I right-clicked and selected "Copy image location". I then pasted that into the address bar and was able to see the images. What confused me was not seeing any address info in the first place. All I was seeing was the image filenames. Thanks Juan!

5 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

That's nice,Liang have send me those pictures almost year ago....

1.)Where is new things? Why are you don't answering e-mails?

2.) Did you fix this????

1290844783-Unbenannt-2-png-a690da34febe8

3.) And this????

viber-image.jpg

Nino
   I think you need to look down on things calmly. First , Please note that the subject of this article only begins in August 2017. The team did not complete the design of the model a few years ago,So it’s impossible to send the current public CAD picture to you a few years ago.  I learned from the person in charge of the design team. The current picture was sent to you in 2018. Please check the mail.  I received the same batch of pictures with you, they have no difference. In fact, until now, this batch of CAD screenshot images is still up to date. In the email at the time, it was clearly explained that the model only completed the design. But many parts still have the risk of mass production. The team needs to modify each part to meet the mold manufacturer's processing requirements.
   The team is more eager than anyone to expect the product to be ready to go public as soon as possible. After satisfying your proposed addition of the SVP-24-33 part,They obviously need to spend more time and effort on modifying the design. Let the product go into production smoothly. Obviously, the modification of hundreds of parts can not be completed in a short time. Actually The model builders are not easy to find the difference between these modified parts and the previous ones,They usually only involve some very small values. Small to human eyes can hardly distinguish,And they tend to involve the surrounding parts to match,But it is necessary to do it in engineering. That is, after modification, you can't see the difference between them in appearance. So there is no need to update the CAD appearance picture for the time being.
    In the more than 100 emails you sent, only ask one question about design updates. In my opinion, since the team has already replied before, there is no need to continue to answer the same question more than 100 times. I think that as long as things go well, this is already very good. They need to continue to focus on promoting the development of things,We just to wait for the test shot.
      About the canopy,I think it is clear enough in the posted CAD picture.  It won't be worse than any ratio of Flanker's canopy on the shelf.
     Because the air intake is made of two-sided slider mold,So have to give up some of the details inside. 

Thank you

Ran

1 hour ago, Mstor said:

Worked if I right-clicked and selected "Copy image location". I then pasted that into the address bar and was able to see the images. What confused me was not seeing any address info in the first place. All I was seeing was the image filenames. Thanks Juan!

Hello  Mstor

I don't know what is wrong, the picture can't be opened directly. But when I paste the address of the image into the URL bar, Refresh the forum page again., the image can be displayed in the forum. Estimated to be the result of the adjustment of the picture space by the administrator.

Thanks

Ran

17 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

Ok, let's do this simple way....

Did you or did not redesign canopy, and area in air intake, that bulge of wheel bay?Please....just simple, yes or no?Thank you.

P.S.As of SVP-24-33, it is not my foolish desire, it is your ticket for Version 2.0. Am I correct?

You have more pictures than others. If you have carefully observed, you will naturally find the answers to the above questions, without asking me to answer yes or no.

10 hours ago, SuperTomcat21 said:

Maybe some errors have occurred.  But you can still copy the address bar of the image and paste it into the web address bar to watch it.

532642545_QQ20190501124215.thumb.jpg.abc64bc687518fecc5ca61046f61dfce.jpg

Edited by flybywire
13 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

Dear friend.I see on pictures that bulge in weel bay is visible and it looks too big,but can you please tell just did you make canopy bigger than in v.1.0?And did you have made that bulge in wheel bay smaller?Why is that hard to say yes or no...why cant you say that simple answer...yes or no.And that is it....thank you...

The cockpit cover is not bigger, the better. As a part, it only needs to obey the correctness of the whole.
  The protrusion inside the air intake has been modified.

Thanks

Ran

• Petarvu changed the title to Minibase Su-33 1/48