• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Petarvu

Aviation Art Su-33 1/48

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, HomeBe said:

trust.png

V.P.

i forget this cartoon eheheheh ....anyway, I want so much that this kit come to our workbench ,I think about it all the time my brothers...you know that feeling.

Edited by Nino_Belov

Don't you think it would be time to admit you brought your support to - until proven otherwise - crooks?

V.P.

19 minutes ago, HomeBe said:

Don't you think it would be time to admit you brought your support to - until proven otherwise - crooks?

V.P.

I dont know my friend what to think,and why are they ,if they are crooks take so much effort for this project.They didnt took money from anyone like those "other"...They put really much effort in this,and that is the main reason of my fate that this model kit will see the light of day.

16 hours ago, HomeBe said:

Oh, and there he goes... :rolleyes:

V.P., I've spent quite a long time last thursday lulling the baby and then you come in a second and disturb him once again with the heavy thoughts and paranoia...

Haven't you got kids of your own, my mate? :taunt:

Geeeeeeeez...

All I want to see is this model kit  come to  market,  be successful, and lead to more releases from Aviation Art!!!  We can't have enough model companies!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, B.Sin said:

All I want to see is this model kit  come to  market,  be successful, and lead to more releases from Aviation Art!!!  We can't have enough model companies!

More releases? Up until now Aviation Art is not a model kit company nor a brand. Just an unidentified source having spread since mid 2017 some Su-33 3D renders in some modellers forums. Just buzz. What else ?

V.P. 

Edited by HomeBe

Ok brothers , I see the point,but hope dies the last.Especialy if you really,reallllllllyyyy need that model kit for your collection.This is my case,and I am making model kits of all aircraft for which I had contact.I worked 11 years on MiG-29,and I hade some contacts with Su-33,imagine you WWII or WWI guys that you have worked on some of those aircrafts and that you can have model kits of Tamiya,Eduard quality in those days...how much would you like to see for example model kit of Fw-190 and that there was never before that model kit,and that you are hard core aviation geek,not just modeler,and that you work on that aircraft...Caaannn youuuu reeead meeee??? 🙂

Just hope that your expectations will be met. But I confess being sceptical about the future of this model project. Time will tell.

V.P.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, HomeBe said:

Just hope that your expectations will be met. But I confess being sceptical about the future of this model project. Time will tell.

V.P.

Thank you bro.

Edited by Nino_Belov

1 hour ago, Nino_Belov said:

Man I need this kit so much

Ha! I saw what you did there.  Time to lay low.

6 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Ha! I saw what you did there.  Time to lay low.

Yeah bro,I am just angry at those guys...I hope that will not be story like AMK.

Just now, Solo said:

AMK has just showed the sprues, so...

That doesn't mean JACK SQUAT!

On 7/25/2019 at 10:01 PM, Hubbie Marsten said:

Nino, hasn't it ever occurred to you that calling the developer to whom you've helped with this project a liar, a cheating b. and m. f. in public further thwarts the chances that this developer will ever want to get in contact with you?

Were I you, I'd insist contacting them in private and in a much more civilised manner. Chill down for a spell and think it over; it'd be wise if you deleted the offending posts to start with. 

Yes,Disclosure of unauthorized development reference information is an extremely serious behavior. Mr. DraganChe / Nino_Belov has only a few early design reference pictures. In addition to fixing the discovered vulnerabilities, , The final design also made many optimization changes according to the actual processing requirements. Make the upcoming products more accurate and mature. No one will spend a lot of money and time to create a lie that is not beneficial to others and to themselves. The team is silent because they want to concentrate on handling every node before production. Excessive discussion before the product is put on the shelves will make public opinion develop in an unpredictable direction. There will be a formal release after all issues have been effectively resolved. I think it may be able to surprise for friends.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, SuperTomcat21 said:

Yes,Disclosure of unauthorized development reference information is an extremely serious behavior. Mr. DraganChe / Nino_Belov has only a few early design reference pictures. In addition to fixing the discovered vulnerabilities, , The final design also made many optimization changes according to the actual processing requirements. Make the upcoming products more accurate and mature. No one will spend a lot of money and time to create a lie that is not beneficial to others and to themselves. The team is silent because they want to concentrate on handling every node before production. Excessive discussion before the product is put on the shelves will make public opinion develop in an unpredictable direction. There will be a formal release after all issues have been effectively resolved. I think it may be able to surprise for friends.

Thanks

You obviously have inside information.

31 minutes ago, SuperTomcat21 said:

Thanks

Ok,but did you fix,canopy,air intake part with joint of wheel bay????Whay is so hard to tell that???In early stage you spoke with me everyday,what is going on friend????Why communication is stoped...just say did you fix like I have send you in e-mail those two updates.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

you WWII or WWI guys that you have worked on some of those aircrafts

Man, how old do you think we all are? I doubt there are any WWI vets here. There aren't many even still alive. A WWII vet would be really up there in years. Even if they snuck into a service at age 16 in 1945, they would be 90 years old now. No, most US ex-service related modelers are of much more recent experience. Vietnam, the various gulf wars or Afghanistan. Residents of other countries would be in service around the same time frames. WWI and WWII? Jeeezz :doh::naughty:

Edited by Mstor

16 minutes ago, Mstor said:

Man, how old do you think we all are? I doubt there are any WWI vets here. There aren't many even still alive. A WWII vet would be really up there in years. Even if they snuck into a service at age 16 in 1945, they would be 90 years old now. No, most US ex-service related modelers are of much more recent experience. Vietnam, the various gulf wars or Afghanistan. Residents of other countries would be in service around the same time frames. WWI and WWII? Jeeezz :doh::naughty:

Listen bro...I sad...imagine that you are WWII or WWI guys...If I am alcoholic I am not idiot

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SuperTomcat21 said:

Thanks

Please Liang,just tell me is the Canopy cover bigger than in V.1.0.? Because cockpit cover in version 1.0 is to much smaller.I have send you good reference material for it.And you can see it also on GWH Su-35 example.It is very important!

Edited by Nino_Belov

I think manufacturers should post pre-production photos/CAD here so we can catch the mistakes before they are molded in, look at all the complaints about the AMK F-14 big rear end that could have been avoided had they listened to the forum

18 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

I think manufacturers should post pre-production photos/CAD here so we can catch the mistakes before they are molded in, look at all the complaints about the AMK F-14 big rear end that could have been avoided had they listened to the forum

Ofcourse my brother.

6 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

Listen bro...I sad...imagine that you are WWII or WWI guys...If I am alcoholic I am not idiot

Is cool man. I understand what you're getting at.