ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Petarvu

Aviation Art Su-33 1/48

On 7/28/2019 at 7:30 PM, SuperTomcat21 said:

Yes,Disclosure of unauthorized development reference information is an extremely serious behavior. Mr. DraganChe / Nino_Belov has only a few early design reference pictures. In addition to fixing the discovered vulnerabilities, , The final design also made many optimization changes according to the actual processing requirements. Make the upcoming products more accurate and mature. No one will spend a lot of money and time to create a lie that is not beneficial to others and to themselves. The team is silent because they want to concentrate on handling every node before production. Excessive discussion before the product is put on the shelves will make public opinion develop in an unpredictable direction. There will be a formal release after all issues have been effectively resolved. I think it may be able to surprise for friends.

Thanks

Where is model kit?What is going on with project?

Edited by Nino_Belov

1 hour ago, DarkKnight said:

after the Tomcat fiasco we are all wary of silence, plus not asking for advice leads to mistakes

Exacly,my brother!!!

You know where is this going?It is going to point when modelers and airmans,true knowledge masters about subject, will no longer participate in help for young companies ,to improve their new products.And that is all because of people like this, from this project.I think it's time that some serious company take whole Flanker family under her belt,and those "wona be companies" to leave them in their filth,and stay there.

Edited by Nino_Belov

8 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

and those "wona be companies" to leave them in their filth,and stay there.

Yes, that, and please don't forget my "Kona Coffee companies"... :tease:

On a side note to you, Nino; first time my wife ever knew of a Tsunami, she thought it was that sort of stuff you get served on the side with your sushi... :rolleyes:

It might as well happen to you, my friend.

16 hours ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

Yes, that, and please don't forget my "Kona Coffee companies"... :tease:

On a side note to you, Nino; first time my wife ever knew of a Tsunami, she thought it was that sort of stuff you get served on the side with your sushi... :rolleyes:

It might as well happen to you, my friend.

I am afraid that this is happening right now.But never mind...this is my school now.Well this is my lesson learned.

Edited by Nino_Belov

On 11/24/2019 at 2:03 AM, Nino_Belov said:

Well this is my lesson learned.

There! Exactly my wife's words after having survived the wave after wave tumble in Indonesia back in 2004.

Yes,I admit,I have put to much myself in this,and had so much hope for it.But there it is.After all it is God's will...

Just keep your faith, Nino. My wife was rescued almost ten clicks from the place in the hotel she was staying at, and for several hours she was alone in there, listening to people moan, asking for assistance and merely watching corpses all round. It was when she began leaving herself for dead that she was rescued.

I missed going on vacation with her because of a freak circumstance; work. And two days after, when I was granted my leave, I just travelled to Indonesia knowing that perhaps it might be too late for her to be found at all. So it's when you expect things to happen the least that things happen. 

You are right my friend.This is my dream,and if it came true,it is good,if not...well that is also good,because this,and everthing else is God's will.