Minibase Su-33 1/48

3 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

Thank you my friend.As I have seen here on latest updates on pictures it shown that it looks to big...That is the reason why  I am asking you this. And also the reason for canopy why I am asking you this is because I have watched real Su-33 many many times, and I see that on v.1.0 is wrong shape.And it looks smaller than it should be, when you look its place parallel with panel near canopy. The canopy on Su-35 from GWH is in good shape,and size, and it is not much deference betwean Su-35 and SU-33 in canopy, that is the main reason why I am so boring to you, if we will have best Sea Flanker here,let's have him best, not near best...Am i right???

QQ-20170912201218.jpg

QQ-20170912211241.jpg

I solemnly ask you to recall the promises you made before. Please do not post pictures in development without consent.

On 4/29/2019 at 6:57 PM, SuperTomcat21 said:

Hi Mstor:
     I understand that model builders care about whether the newly designed models meet their expectations. But everyone has their own different opinions and demands. In fact, Not everyone knows the real aircraft and design engineering and is suitable to participate. When the design team receives too many comments, They will probably get lost in endless modifications. We will never see the final product appear on the shelf. Therefore, the product design should have a dead line. The desktop design phase has been completed before. Now entering the mold production docking stage. Therefore, some problems that need to be solved now, such as too sharp parts, too weak, demolding angle, and mold line direction, Injection pressure distribution,Shrinkage of plastics.,are beyond the scope of this forum. 
    I explained it on the previous floor, The new design is already in line with our original concept. I am very satisfied with this. Also thanks to Alex,Berkut,Dragan,Ken & Poncho for their comments and suggestions.. It is obviously the result of the joint efforts of everyone. But in order to pursue accuracy, the current number of parts has more than doubled compared to the original design. Although a large number of sliding dies are used,But the total number of parts still reaches more than 700 under reasonable splits. This shows that we still need to find more ways to optimize the combination. Reduce cumulative tolerance and assembly difficulty as much as possible,Assembly drawings are clear and easy to understand,Accurate decal...More. So can't come to the forum from time to time. 
    The work is not without progress. If all the rest of the work goes well, I guess we will see the test shot in a few months. In addition, since everyone wants to know more, I will share some CAD pictures with everyone later. Hope it will impress man.

Have a nice day

Ran

Thank you for the update Ran, looking forward to the release.👍

• 1 month later...

Are those centreline pylons APU-170 or AKU-470? 

Asking because Kinetic instructions are not clear and I have not much idea about Russian jets. 

Edited by stalal
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nino, hasn't it ever occurred to you that calling the developer to whom you've helped with this project a liar, a cheating b. and m. f. in public further thwarts the chances that this developer will ever want to get in contact with you?

Were I you, I'd insist contacting them in private and in a much more civilised manner. Chill down for a spell and think it over; it'd be wise if you deleted the offending posts to start with. 

1 hour ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

Nino, hasn't it ever occurred to you that calling the developer to whom you've helped with this project a liar, a cheating b. and m. f. in public further thwarts the chances that this developer will ever want to get in contact with you?

Were I you, I'd insist contacting them in private and in a much more civilised manner. Chill down for a spell and think it over; it'd be wise if you deleted the offending posts to start with. 

On 5/1/2019 at 10:26 AM, SuperTomcat21 said:

I solemnly ask you to recall the promises you made before. Please do not post pictures in development without consent.

Added to the attitude he has shown now, should I mention by the comments above it seems Nino, without consent, released CAD photos that weren't supposed go public yet...

• Petarvu changed the title to Minibase Su-33 1/48