Minibase Su-33 1/48

4 minutes ago, SuperTomcat21 said:

It is set up to correspond to the open or closed state,After constant modification, it also played a backup role.

Thanks, I thought so, but what about parts I6, I15 and I16? They are not for Su-33 I suppose? I maybe I missed them in the instruction?

On 2/22/2021 at 2:03 PM, Solo said:

Ok, but what about my 2 questions regarding clear parts? Please let me know something about it. 🙂

LOL, nice admission to being wrong after being so adamant and arrogant about it... Oh well. And yeah, even if they did get it wrong that would tots make the kit unbuildable.🙄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my kit today and its a super detailed beast out of the box. When I was looking at the trees, I was wondering where will I need aftermarket? There is none required. Each and every detail, big, small or insignificant, is razor sharp. 

I wish the new company well and look forward to more such beautiful kits from them in future. 

Edited by stalal

Не согласен по поводу российских самолетов. Кроме семейства Су-27 еще есть такие машины, как Миг-23, Миг-25, Су-15, Су-24, которые так и не получили достойных моделей в 1/48. Имеющиеся на сегодняшний день модели далеки от уровня Су-33 Минибейса, а иногда и откровенно не правильные, не смотря на огромное количество открытой и доступной информации.

1 hour ago, regylum said:

Не согласен по поводу российских самолетов. Кроме семейства Су-27 еще есть такие машины, как Миг-23, Миг-25, Су-15, Су-24, которые так и не получили достойных моделей в 1/48. Имеющиеся на сегодняшний день модели далеки от уровня Су-33 Минибейса, а иногда и откровенно не правильные, не смотря на огромное количество открытой и доступной информации.

Super curious on the English translation here...are they planning on making all those aircraft?

Disagree about Russian aircraft. In addition to the Su-27 family, there are still such machines as the Mig-23, Mig-25, Su-15, Su-24, which have not received decent models in 1/48. The models available today are far from the level of the Su-33 Minibase, and sometimes frankly incorrect, despite the huge amount of open and available information.

It's my personal opinion

Edited by regylum

Their sukhoi is the most detailed and the level is far ahead of any kit on the market. My conclusion is that Minibase will be able to produce any plane, the result will be amazing, so why not the subjects that other manufacturers have left out?

2 hours ago, salomon said:

Their sukhoi is the most detailed and the level is far ahead of any kit on the market. My conclusion is that Minibase will be able to produce any plane, the result will be amazing, so why not the subjects that other manufacturers have left out?

That much detail takes quite some time to engineer and require many molds. So, I'd presume it would have to be something which can sell well enough to cover the investment.

Edited by ijozic