Minibase Su-33 1/48

21 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

I am not stupid.I will wait a little bit more...

No-one here ever said you were. Please, calmly wait some more time, as the news on this kit is really in the interest of a lot of modelers here. Plus, we've already had some sad history in this forum regarding kit developers going silent because of all of the stone-throwing and accusations from members on their threads.

^^^Yes, this is exactly what I am saying, people like Nino give technical input, reference materials for nothing,  in hopes of helping to create the best models for everybody, we should all be grateful for their help to this community

28 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

please understand...if the project is finished, why they dont tell, what is going on, if they stoped project, why is stoped, if they crashed and burn why they dont tell, especialy to us who are involved in project, we deserve to know...

I do understand you, Nino; couldn't even think how I'd feel like if I were in your shoes, but the fact that you're not getting replies back from them doesn't mean that the project is dead. Perhaps they're in the middle of something, or they have a lot more important matters in hand than to reply to anybody. Why do you just focus on the negative aspect of it?

What is it to you in knowing that they've stopped the project if you don't even know if they've stopped for good or just temporarily? We, as customers, have no choice other than to wait.

Sure there are a lot more people who've been involved in the project that don't feel entitled to know because of that.

We will all know in due time; have a little more patience 'cause you're gonna get loony if not.

13 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

If Nino Belov was done wrong by them, they need to apologize to him

This is not up to discussion here. Quite sure no-one has forced Nino to contribute with the project, or have they, Nino?

10 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

...to be "THE BEST".. and they are ignoring me...without any reason...Not just me...everybody here, and whole modelers community of the world,after all this is the worlds largest forum and messenger no.1 for everything in our hobby.

There's the AMK same old "THE MOTHER OF ALL 1/48 Su-33 kits" vibe right there all over again. Quit it.

Martin Wilson himself has gone silent for much more than 9 months to then reappear afterwards with tokens of eye-drop progress intermingled with silly excuses. Why wouldn't Aviation Art (or Mr Ran) do exactly the same?  

5 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

I deserve atleast to know that they tell me:"ok man, you dont need to us anymore" you have finished your part" but NO, they are just ignoring...

Yes, Nino; I told you that I understand your dilemma. Say, how will you feel in future when an Aviation Art 1/48 Su-33 V.20 (with the SVP-24-33 visor) kit lands at your doorstep for free as a token of gratitude for your cooperation if now you're blindly telling them to pieces without knowing what the heck is going on? You've got to cover for that because if you accept the kit anyways you're gonna be regarded as a rotten egg if you're read here praising how good the kit is. 

12 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

...and lie in this part that he told me that I do not show like he sad "in project" pictures. But he told to show few of them, and always same story...nothing new, he just give us some little crops and that's it, i am telling you from the start until now ,nothing is new...where is the BEEF!!! Tell us,!

Then if so, they will have gone the AMK route of shame and they will be doomed because no-one will ever take their bullcrap any seriously, like it's happening with AMK right now, if you cared to go take a good look at their post.

15 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

Tell us: You see people we don't have the BEEF, but we are growing cow, see>>>But I was giving food for this cow, and whole idea of V.2.0 with SVP-24-33 was mine,and whole research materisl etc, not to repeat my self...do you understand???

Yeh, I do. Perhaps Aviation Art have jumped the veggie wagon? :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

This is good bro

The beef; the beef...THE BEEF...!!! 

Oh, my God. You've given me the giggles, my friend... :rofl:

6 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

I am just saying that I am not that young anymore to have that much patience...and time...

It takes just to long to just gave me at least to know what is going on.

Judging by the energy you put into negativity, I infer you'd be pushing 35?

Let's make a bet. If the Aviation Art project thread receives an update before November, you'll send me a bottle of the finest bourbon in your country. If the thread goes without an update until December, I'll send you a bottle of Chivas Regal 12-year whisky.

Deal? 

6 minutes ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

The beef; the beef...THE BEEF...!!! 

Oh, my God. You've given me the giggles, my friend... :rofl:

Judging by the energy you put into negativity, I infer you'd be pushing 35?

Let's make a bet. If the Aviation Art project thread receives an update before November, you'll send me a bottle of the finest bourbon in your country. If the thread goes without an update until December, I'll send you a bottle of Chivas Regal 12-year whisky.

Deal? 

Hubbie Marston ........ARC Staff Therapist.

10 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Hubbie Marston ........ARC Staff Therapist.

Matt, not a therapist, but I'm trained to receive the suicidal callers.

5 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

This is first time that I would not like to win the bet...

Never mind, Nino. I'm afraid you're going to lose this bet.:coolio:

2 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

Ok bro, let God be on our side and that we have this model kit. it would be best that we have toast via skype and put it on you tube that people see that this was truth 🙂

We will, my friend; you will see. Have some faith in it.

:cheers:

• Petarvu changed the title to Minibase Su-33 1/48