Academy F-15E Strike Eagle (Saudi F-15S)

This is the new Academy F-15E Strike Eagle, finished as a Saudi F-15S with Two Bobs decals. It's a stellar model, I built it back to back with the GWH kit, and with the exception of the exhausts for the F100 engines which are shockingly bad it's better in every single way than the GWH kit. This is why I used the F110 exhausts for a Saudi re-engined aircraft

MRP paints over Tamiya fine surface primer, Mr Color super clear III gloss, decals two bobs, washes and weathering with W&N oils, final varnish is Vallejo.

fin01.jpg

fin03.jpg

fin04.jpg

fin09.jpg

fin10.jpg

fin12.jpg

Very beautiful. I could not figure this out for the Saudi eagles but is the camo supposed to be LGG/DGG, or mod eagle? Remarkably and seriously, yours looks perfect either way. Just curious because I am looking for a good non-MM and non-vallejo paint for the mod eagle.

38 minutes ago, Janissary said:

Very beautiful. I could not figure this out for the Saudi eagles but is the camo supposed to be LGG/DGG, or mod eagle? Remarkably and seriously, yours looks perfect either way. Just curious because I am looking for a good non-MM and non-vallejo paint for the mod eagle.

It's Mod-Eagle

• 4 weeks later...