I think I'll regret this later but I'm gonna build the only Hobby(crap)craft kit left in my stash

I'll go for a Hobbycraft CF-100 Mk.4 from 419 Moose Squadron based at Baden-Söllingen in Germany.

36529711182_9bce186f1a_o.jpg by SAU, auf Flickr

I'm planning to build it OOB + extra putty and I've got a nice decal sheet from Canuck Models.

36529709582_efb5a40728_o.jpg by SAU, auf Flickr

Edited by SAU

I guess with my present avatar I have to endorse this build. :thumbsup: The kit is not that bad out of the box and it looks like your kit was a bonus in that while it says Mk 4 on the box it looks like you got the Mk 5 parts too. The work comes when you try to drop all the flaps (like they usually parked) and add detail. Out of box shouldn't be too bad so good luck.....

I built one as a kid.  I sadly remember the bowed wings and the really crappy rub-n-buff I applied.  I think I still have a part of the fuselage that I used as a paint mule as I got back into the hobby.

But this one CAN be turned into a silk purse (Mike's got at least one that I've seen up close).  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...