ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
KursadA

CD72073 - 1/72 B-2A Spirit

CD72073 will be a 1/72 sheet for the B-2A Spirit, to be scaled for the soon-to-be-released Modelcollect 1/72 kit. 

Still working on this - I just received my kit as well. I don't have an ETA yet, but I plan to release it in Q1 2018.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, KursadA said:

CD72073 will be a 1/72 sheet for the B-2A Spirit, to be scaled for the soon-to-be-released Modelcollect 1/72 kit. 

Any word or progress on the B-2A decals?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pminer said:

Any word or progress on the B-2A decals?

Probably not gonna happen until the new 1/144th kit is out, if ever. Now that the 1/72 opportunity is missed, it is not a priority and I may cancel it altogether. Sorry..

Edited by KursadA

Pity that you may cancel, as I was looking forward to the sheet.

18 minutes ago, Jabba29 said:

Pity that you may cancel, as I was looking forward to the sheet.

As I said, I am working on the artwork for the upcoming 1/144 sheet. Depending on what the competitive situation is at the time, there is still a chance that I can go ahead and release a 1/72 sheet. But please understand that it is not a priority now.

Aw man...it's Ok. I did not know about the 1/144 B-2. Can you send a link or something? For me...if you concentrate on the B-1B sheet and BUFFs...I'm good. Do you or will you have a B-1B sheet?

2 minutes ago, pminer said:

Aw man...it's Ok. I did not know about the 1/144 B-2. Can you send a link or something? For me...if you concentrate on the B-1B sheet and BUFFs...I'm good. Do you or will you have a B-1B sheet?

Oh shoot!...check that! I just went to your website. I saw the B1-B sheet. You going to reprint this sheet? Would love it...

Would love sheets in both 1/144 and 1/72nd if Spirit of Washington is included. I've got two of the Testors kits so Spirit of California would be my second want in 1/72nd.