Werner's Wings F-4 Decals Corrections Available

While we strive to make our decals perfect occasionally we make a mistake, or two in this case.  The Capt. Steve Ritchie decal sheets have two errors.  The first error was that we provided the incorrect tail number for Steve Ritchie's second victory aircraft.  While 680 was flown by Steve Ritchie it was not one of his victory aircraft. The second victory aircraft should be 65-0801.  It had a blue cap on the tail.  

The other error is very minor but we had Capt Dan Cherry's name wrong.  We had Don on the canopy sill decal so we printed a new one with his correct name.  It does no good to honor an American hero if we got his name wrong.

Again we apologize for the mistakes but we will provide replacement decals for both aircraft AT NO COST to those that bought our decals.  Further sales will have the corrected decals included in the packaging.  

It will take us some time to go through our orders to ship out the replacement decals but if you haven't received them by the end of September please contact me at fwernerjr@comcast.net or info@wernerswings.com.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.  

On a side note we are almost ready to send our 1/32 F-4 deals off to the printers.  We have corrected these mistakes on there and also included TWO new aircraft for Col. Robin Olds aircraft.  One is the one he flew during OPERATION BOLO and then his mount Scat XXVII.  We have Kitty Hawk's Glen Coleman and Joe Lortie to thank for this sheet.  They are sponsoring it or it would not have been done.
Floyd

Edited by Floyd S. Werner, Jr.
8 hours ago, USAFsparkchaser said:

How do I order your decals? I am not seeing anyway to place an order on your website. I see some of your items on eBay, but no F-4 decals.

Just email me directly at fwernerjr@comcast.net or info@wernerswings.com and we can get you a set or two

Floyd