Janne,

Sure looks like you've been running a munitions assembly line. the bombs really turned out incredibly well. the finally dusting really made a huge difference.  and the Mervs certainly look mean and lean.  

Looking forward to your display case post, but at the same time following your epic build has become like a favorite TV show that I follow weekly, but now it's run is finally over. 

Joel

29 minutes ago, Joel_W said:

Janne,

Sure looks like you've been running a munitions assembly line. the bombs really turned out incredibly well. the finally dusting really made a huge difference.  and the Mervs certainly look mean and lean.  

Looking forward to your display case post, but at the same time following your epic build has become like a favorite TV show that I follow weekly, but now it's run is finally over. 

Joel

Thanx Joel 😄

You've been supportive and positive all through the build, much appreciated mate 😄

11 hours ago, Aigore said:

The last update...
IMG_3982_zpsxqbbhyxa.jpg

IMG_3991_zpsoca7om10.jpg

Oh and, this is the last update (who would have thought)...be prepared for neato pictures in the displaycase forum in a while 😉

Cheers!

Really nice work on the munitions Janne.
Thanks for sharing this WIP. It was an amazing and inspiring journey.

-co

7 hours ago, GW8345 said:

Looks AWESOME!!!!!!:worship::worship::worship:

Thanx GW8345 😄

you were very helpful in making the underwing stores look right.

3 hours ago, CaptainObvious said:

Really nice work on the munitions Janne.
Thanks for sharing this WIP. It was an amazing and inspiring journey.

-co

Thanx CO 😄

though it looks like attaching the outboard pylons is trickier and more extensive than I thought, what the he was kinetic thinking???

I'll be making a little update from combating those pesky pylons...

OK, this is the final update!

The outer pylons gave me some grief...

The pylon look like this...

IMG_3992_zpswld4leip.jpg

And where it goes looks like this....and they simply aren´t compatible!

IMG_3993_zpsjwjyijac.jpg

So I cut off the brace in the front, was not existant on any refs anyways.

IMG_3994_zpsoxq5yu2w.jpg

And here my Dremel konked out on me....no juice!

IMG_3995_zps27pbs4ww.jpg

After a bit of charging I went at the pylons hard! I had to sand off loads of material to get a fit...and it won´t look pretty!

IMG_3996_zpsljdw7vnw.jpg

But with that last struggle the Intruder is FINISHED!!!!

IMG_3997_zpsch5gvop4.jpg

A little teaser picture....I´ll take proper pictures after sundown 😄

IMG_3998_zpsy07iid0r.jpg

Cheers!

15 hours ago, Aigore said:

Thanx Joel 😄

You've been supportive and positive all through the build, much appreciated mate 😄

Janne,

that's what internet modeling friends are for. 🍻

Excellent job on once again on a needed modification to get the stations to fit. How Kinetic could have just left them that way is beyond me.  The finished A-6 really looks quite outstanding. 

Joel

Edited by Joel_W

Janne,

Congratulations, you're one of the few to conquer the mighty Kinetic A-6. Maybe you should build another one to see if it goes together just as good as this one 🤣.  She looks great sitting on the deck with a healthy load of whoop-fool. Congrats once again!

-Elmo

52 minutes ago, wardog said:

Janne,

Congratulations, you're one of the few to conquer the mighty Kinetic A-6. Maybe you should build another one to see if it goes together just as good as this one 🤣.  She looks great sitting on the deck with a healthy load of whoop-fool. Congrats once again!

-Elmo

Thanx Elmo 😄

Yeah, I do have the kinetics Prowler too...maybe I should....perhaps...I don't know...................burn it?

17 hours ago, Aigore said:

Thanx Elmo 😄

Yeah, I do have the kinetics Prowler too...maybe I should....perhaps...I don't know...................burn it?

Give it to a friend perhaps? Someone you love to hate?

7 minutes ago, Aigore said:

It's yours if you want it... 

Sure! I like the Prowler! When I was a kid I got this photo book from my dad called Aces High. In it were some pics of the Prowler on a carrier deck. The tinted canopies provided a nice contrast to the well worn grey paint. 

9 hours ago, erik_g said:

Sure! I like the Prowler! When I was a kid I got this photo book from my dad called Aces High. In it were some pics of the Prowler on a carrier deck. The tinted canopies provided a nice contrast to the well worn grey paint. 

Oki then, I'll bring it with me to the next play date 😄