1 hour ago, crackerjazz said:

Wow, If something that beautiful can't get anything, what chance do I stand?  

And this one's probably not realistically weathered, either:  

ZJ5A7cR.jpg

No matter, your A7's an inspiration and got me and many others to work on our A7's, that's for sure!  

Nope, that one will most definitely be put aside as far too over done....no real aircraft can be that weathered :P

Happy to inspire :D

• 3 weeks later...

Janne,

Only 9 years in the making. Now that's impressive for sure.

I'd say compared to the picture that Crackerjazz posted, you were more then conservative in your weathering. 

Personally, I love the overall finish and weathering. And that bomb load is massive to say the least. 

good thing your young and can do 9 year builds. At my age, I really can't afford to do one and hope to get it finished before the Grime Reaper pays me a visit.

Joel

10 hours ago, Joel_W said:

Janne,

Only 9 years in the making. Now that's impressive for sure.

I'd say compared to the picture that Crackerjazz posted, you were more then conservative in your weathering. 

Personally, I love the overall finish and weathering. And that bomb load is massive to say the least. 

good thing your young and can do 9 year builds. At my age, I really can't afford to do one and hope to get it finished before the Grime Reaper pays me a visit.

Joel

Thanx Joel,

You still have many moons left :D