1 more A late to be defined

1 A early with Belka markings

1 B for Ace Combat 5 Blaze

1 more B to be defined

1 D for Area88 Mickey Simon with UN Squadron markings

1 D for Ace Combat Zero Schnee

1 D for Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy Lancer

1 D for Ace Combat 5 Zipang with Yuktobania markings

Plus some extra A/B/D options are open for the upcoming AC7 game hoping they will stick away with Idolcrap planes and offer a better variation of what-if camouflages,cause right now all they showed was just a sea of grey and plain crap

Can't see to find 6 FM F-14D at human prices to mish mash them with their upcoming A,have around 16 Hasegawa Tomcats stored away and I guess I'll be sticking with them :-\

Edited by Mizar

Good to hear.  (sorta - I've got a D that I'd be willing to let go if the price shot through the roof ;))

Don't buy the missile set though.  Assuming it's the same as the F-14D missiles (I can't imagine they'd re-tool them), they're pretty mediocre.  Definitely not worth the money.

On 8/30/2017 at 3:46 AM, ChesshireCat said:

finally something to replace the Fujima F14a kit that's getting long in the tooth, and hard to come by! I'm good for a couple.

gary

Gary, actually the Fujimi F-14A is still quite good and is now being re-boxed & re-issued by a Korean manufacturer at pretty reasonable prices:

KA-Models F-14:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-72-F-14A-Tomcat-Jolly-Rogers/322437114726?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l9372

This version also comes with luminous "glow in the dark" slime lights.

I too am looking forward to this release.

I'm hoping that the A specific sprue offers the option for the PTIDS (or whatever it's called) multifunction instrument panel as well as the original.

I'm also hoping that they will release a "B" version as well, but at this rate it will probably be a couple of years.

While on the topic, soes anybody happen to have just part 1 of the D kit that they'd be willing to sell? HLJ has parts 2 and 3 still available, but sold out of part 1.

Cheers!

Hoops

16 hours ago, JackMan said:

Gary, actually the Fujimi F-14A is still quite good and is now being re-boxed & re-issued by a Korean manufacturer at pretty reasonable prices:

KA-Models F-14:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-72-F-14A-Tomcat-Jolly-Rogers/322437114726?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l9372

This version also comes with luminous "glow in the dark" slime lights.

I found three or four Fujimi F14a's in a stash move a few weeks back (including the Iranian boxing).  I think they are fantastic kits and are a steal at the going price. Just hard to get your hands on. The new one has not showed up over here yet, and hear it comes with resin parts to upgrade it. The one down fall with the fujimi kit is the interior. Virtually nonexistent. Still like it better than the Hasegawa.

gary