ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
texasraider

C-119 72049

Still in the works - no updates, really. It is next in the pipeline after the Caribou coming out this month and the Neptune after that.

Kursad, An all black C-119L of W.Va ANG 130th SOS would be nice as would a straight or Aeromedical transport or Special Operations C-119L in white over aircraft gray or n.metal of any number of units (California, Rhode Island, RI #2, RI #3, Wyoming, W.Va #1, W.Va #2, New York, AFRES). I would love to see a USMC R4Q-2/C-119F in VMGR-352 markings.  R/ Dutch

Edited by Dutch
added link.

I wonder if I can find any pics of the boxcar's my grandfather used to fly. That would be pretty trick, decals of that and then decals of my old man's AH-1 Cobra out on the market together.

Perhaps the c-119 corona recovery birds ?

Engineman & Brother Don,

The Corona recovery birds were C-119Js with the "Beaver Tail." That will require a major modification, but doable as it only requires scratching a new rear ramp. The rest of the aircraft can be built "as is."  It would be interesting,  nevertheless. 

K/r, Dutch 

Edited by Dutch

This could be a rather large and very interesting sheet as there are a number of subjects from the AC-119 up

My decal sheet will only cover six or seven options for  C-119 transporters.

Edited by KursadA