MiG-29SMT Central drop tank

Dear friends,

I start this topic because I need help for finding some pictures of central drop tank for MiG-29 SMT variant, because it is updated drop tank of 2150litres, old one is 1500litres. Reason for this is because I build model kit of Great Wall Hobby MiG-29SMT in 1/48 scale, but they put in the box old one, instead of new updated. Real MiG-29SMT do not carry old one!! I think that i can build it from the scratch, but there is no dimensions anywhere, and very limited amount of pictures.

Here is some of pictures that I have:

airforce_ru_mig_29smt_188.jpg

kub00_1.jpg

32_3.jpg

2003088.jpg

2232535.jpg

2306361.jpg

airforce_ru_mig_29smt_006.jpg

All the best,

Dragan.

Serbia.

Edited by DraganChe

But suretenly, thanks to you I will solve this,thank you one more time Berkut. I can build it to be like real one. It is easy to made this drop tank, realy ,not hard at all, now that I will have the source for it. You saved me friend, because I had a real problem with that, I realy realy wanted to have that correct central drop tank, on every picture, that aircraft carry it. It is good to sometimes people look also in other scales not just to stik to one skale, this is the pure example!

Edited by DraganChe