Werner's Wings UH-1D/H Decals and Resin available now

1 hour ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

No promises.  I like the paint scheme but that external hoist is a pain so I doubt other modelers will want to do it.  I have to decide if I can put another one or two subjects on the sheet or this one which we will probably never see built but by you.  We'll see.

Floyd

Agree with the hoist comment.   Still trying to figure out how I'm going to do it.  Thanks for taking it into consideration.   I'll still grab this sheet when you do it for the Air America markings. 

Just my 2 cents.  The HH-1H has a right side wide chord tail rotor (212 not UH-1D/H size), roof mounted rescue hoist, different cockpit seats, different instrument panel, belly mounted speaker and internal hoist support and rotorbrake just to name a few things that aren't in the KH kit.  

Ray

7 hours ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Yes two styles.  First aid kit markings and markings for the first aid kits.

Floyd

Sorry I should be more clear, the back of the armored pilots seats has stenciling that I think is about the tilting of the seat in an emergency? Also,  the emergency exit stencils on the inner of the pilot doors. I don't have the means to post photos currently but can later.

edit - updated with pics;

UH-1M%2065-09430%20cockpit%205_zpsbicxhi

cockpit7_zps7wtursmq.png

pic010a%2061_zpstphhorpd.jpg

Edited by UH-1Mad
add pics
5 hours ago, UH-1Mad said:

Sorry I should be more clear, the back of the armored pilots seats has stenciling that I think is about the tilting of the seat in an emergency? Also,  the emergency exit stencils on the inner of the pilot doors. I don't have the means to post photos currently but can later.

edit - updated with pics;

Yes, both styles of stencils for the rear pilot seats (yellow and black) are included as well as the emergency exit stencils.

Ray

9 hours ago, UH-1Mad said:

Sorry I should be more clear, the back of the armored pilots seats has stenciling that I think is about the tilting of the seat in an emergency? Also,  the emergency exit stencils on the inner of the pilot doors. I don't have the means to post photos currently but can later

Perhaps I should be more clear there are two styles included on the decals.  

Floyd

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:16 PM, Tank said:

Any updates on the -1d correction set, maybe guesstimate on when it will hit the street?

The guy scanning the parts says they are scanned but he needs to clean them up a bit.  Then it is just a matter of printing them.  Hopefully soon

Floyd

7 hours ago, CharlieUH-1H said:

what the countries that will be on the future foreign huey decal set? I know El Salvador will be there but what other?

Off the top of my head

Phillippinnes

South Korea (so you can use them to make a SK AH-1F)

El Salvador

Chile

Turkey

I know there are at least four more but they escape me right now.  You'll note that I didn't say Germany.  There is a German company that is doing ALL the Hueys that they used and I didn't think I needed to duplicate effort and they have the best references for German Hueys.  I don't think that will change, but you never know.

Floyd