Werner's Wings UH-1D/H Decals and Resin available now

1 hour ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

No real difference.  The only difference between the D and H are an upgraded engine.  The pitot tube was in the nose of the D model and the H model was in the roof, however, many D models were upgraded to H models without changing the pitot tubes.

Floyd

Sorry, I misspoke, I meant that it was going to be boxed as a UH-1H vs. D like the 48th scale.  You think they will have the APR 39s and toilet bowls, etc?  Not for nothing, I know the differences between the two. 

32 minutes ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

When I know, you'll know.

Floyd

Any chance you or Kittyhawk will revise that scissors link that curves around mast so Control Tube aligns with mast???  May be just the size that makes accuracy difficult or near impossible???

The one draw-back of what's really a nice kit.

Bo

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:41 AM, jabow said:

Any chance you or Kittyhawk will revise that scissors link that curves around mast so Control Tube aligns with mast???  May be just the size that makes accuracy difficult or near impossible???

The one draw-back of what's really a nice kit.

Bo

In 1/48th scale, I might be working on that.  In 1/35th scale we showed them the error of their ways so they should fix that.

Floyd

• 1 month later...