ARC Discussion Forums
Floyd S. Werner, Jr.

Werner's Wings UH-1D/H Decals and Resin available now

32 minutes ago, huey_crew_chief said:

Will you do the modern decals and resin for 35th too?

Yes on the decals.  Maybe on the resin, if it’s needed.  Hopefully it won’t be needed.  We’ve provided plenty of upgrades to add to the 1/35th scale kit.

Floyd

21 minutes ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Yes on the decals.  Maybe on the resin, if it’s needed.  Hopefully it won’t be needed.  We’ve provided plenty of upgrades to add to the 1/35th scale kit.

Floyd

I heard the 35th is an H not a D.  Is that your understanding? 

No real difference.  The only difference between the D and H are an upgraded engine.  The pitot tube was in the nose of the D model and the H model was in the roof, however, many D models were upgraded to H models without changing the pitot tubes.

Floyd

1 hour ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

No real difference.  The only difference between the D and H are an upgraded engine.  The pitot tube was in the nose of the D model and the H model was in the roof, however, many D models were upgraded to H models without changing the pitot tubes.

Floyd

Sorry, I misspoke, I meant that it was going to be boxed as a UH-1H vs. D like the 48th scale.  You think they will have the APR 39s and toilet bowls, etc?  Not for nothing, I know the differences between the two. 

Wow this has to be a dream. I want it so bad, my modelling dream will come true with the 35th Huey. Do you know any ETA about it? I cant wait!

Rod.

8 hours ago, salvador001 said:

Wow this has to be a dream. I want it so bad, my modelling dream will come true with the 35th Huey. Do you know any ETA about it? I cant wait!

Rod.

I do not but it is coming.

Floyd

IMHO, Kitty Hark has really shined. I built the Huey and really liked how it turned out.  Despite what little shortcoming there were, it is over and above any other huey kit.