Minicraft 1/144 C-130J kits

I am designing a decal sheet for the Minicraft 1/144 C-130J kits.  It looks like the short-fuselage tooling is a little difficult to find these days, so I bought a stretched-fuselage kit.

I need to make sure that the tail outlines of both kits are absolutely identical. It would make sense to assume that the shape and dimensions of the two kits would be the same (since they are presumably based on the same tooling design), but the stretched-fuselage tooling is much newer.

Can anyone with both of the kits (standard -J and stretched fuselage -J) confirm that the tail outlines are the same? Thanks. 

54 minutes ago, Drifterdon said:

Hey Kursad.  Did you get an answer to this question?   I have both kits buried in the stash.

No, unfortunately not yet. It would be great if I can confirm that the tail profiles are identical.

Kursad,

Tail profiles are an identical match.   In fact, aside from the fuselage plugs fore and aft of the wings, the stretched J is the same fuselage down to the panel lines.  I'd take pics but I don't have any alternative to photobucket to post them.

Don

Oorah!  Any chance of including USMC &/or USMCR VMGR squadrons in TPS scheme?  I have a Minicraft WC-130J that I am converting back to a KC-130T with Bra.Z T-56 engines and Aeroclub props and need some VMGR-452 (NY) markings. I can send photos if you need them.  R/ Dutch