Tamiya 1/350 USS New Jersey - 1980's refit

• 4 months later...

I completely by passed this part of the ship section and had no idea you'd finished it.

It came out beautifully! Its a real inspiration and it makes me want to do mine. I had built this ship when I was a teenager and pof course, never did it the justice it deserved. Now that I am older and maybe not so much  wiser but certainly more experienced, I'll have another crack at it

Great work Brett!

13 hours ago, The Madhatter said:

I completely by passed this part of the ship section and had no idea you'd finished it.

It came out beautifully! Its a real inspiration and it makes me want to do mine. I had built this ship when I was a teenager and pof course, never did it the justice it deserved. Now that I am older and maybe not so much  wiser but certainly more experienced, I'll have another crack at it

Great work Brett!

Thanks, I appreciate it! This is far and away better than I ever did as a teenager as well. Guess an extra 20 years of time helps us progress. Give your's a go and post up :cheers:

• 6 months later...
On 8/6/2018 at 9:43 AM, Drifterdon said:

Holy cow Brett!   Just got back to this build thread only to see you finished it off last year.   Fantastic work and such a stunning ship!   Out-figgin-standing!   :salute:

Thanks Don!